New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    hey guys. know where i can get hub centric rings? tnx

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Try the larger tire shops that sell SUV tires and rims. Atoy, Wheel Gallery, etc.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by beebee View Post
    hey guys. know where i can get hub centric rings? tnx
    Got mine at Autoplus

4. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    thanks. changed from stock rims to bbs rx last year and used my car out of town for the 1st time with the bbs last week and we were shaking whenever we got to 80kph. advise from e90 club ph, put hub center rings

5. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    thanks. changed from stock rims to bbs rx last year and used my car out of town for the 1st time with the bbs last week and we were shaking whenever we got to 80kph. advise from e90 club ph, put hub center rings
    What kind of lugnuts do you use? Tappered, acorn, etc? Kahit di na as long as torqued properly ang nuts and using correct type of lugnut for your aftermarket rims.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Janemar View Post
    What kind of lugnuts do you use? Tappered, acorn, etc? Kahit di na as long as torqued properly ang nuts and using correct type of lugnut for your aftermarket rims.
    really? i dont know about the lugnuts, used the orig lugnuts forthe aftermarket rims. any idea what i should use instead? have no idea. brought it to servitek and findings need for balance lang but same pa rin after,

7. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    really? i dont know about the lugnuts, used the orig lugnuts forthe aftermarket rims. any idea what i should use instead? have no idea. brought it to servitek and findings need for balance lang but same pa rin after,
    Sorry, cant tell but the rims will dictate what type of lugnuts to use.

FYR: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...hLpAzjMgPjpQnQ

Hopefully, it's not yet too late since if you use acorn style nuts on a tapered seat rim, it wont auto-center properly and youll risk damaging your rims' lugnut seat. If that happened, time to buy a hub centric rings na nga..

8. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    This might be an old thread....si Konesport sa Paranaque nag install and sell ng Hubcentric rings and hubcentric spacers. Just got.mine kanina lang..my OEM wheel & Tire looks wider and feels more planted.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post
    This might be an old thread....si Konesport sa Paranaque nag install and sell ng Hubcentric rings and hubcentric spacers. Just got.mine kanina lang..my OEM wheel & Tire looks wider and feels more planted.
    Hi Jiggs, any idea if i need to put a hubcentric ring or spacer from 108PCD to 100PCD? TIA