New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    help naman mga magwheel papi jan...pacencia na i'm not a custom magwheel enthusiast.

league brand. tyre size as fitted is 215/50... rim size is 17, 4 holes.

came with a recently acquired '07 toyota altis. previous owner unknown (bought from dealer). unknown acquisition cost.

should i trade/sell sa online/blumentritt/west ave or just keep?

estimated price range if i sell or trade?

gusto ko stock lang kasi yung look ng kotse yoko ng burloloy na ganyan. kaso if i straight swap sa tire dealers baka lokohin lang ako. i'll do a straight swap with the mags below with new tyres sana:

your thoughts gents? thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMO, a big factor to that is the condition of the rims/tires and brand of the tires you currently have on. If all are good, you can probably try to sell it first between 15K to 18K to a direct buyer (this is just my guesstimate). Try going around to inquire about buying rims/tires and how much the trade in value of your set is; that would help determine the market value. Iba-iba yung pricing ng mga tire dealer, so far the only guy who gives me consistently fair trade-in value through the years was DKC but they'll only get it if you're buying tires from them.

Someone's selling the OEM 15's for the 2007 model on Autoeuropa, 15K for the set (tires + rims). In contrast, I got mine (rims only) for 10K around three years ago; hirap din ako maghanap that time. If your 17s have no takers then hold on to it until the time comes to buy new tires then you can trade it in.

how much should sell/trade these magnesium alloy wheels?