New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by kabute13 View Post
    Authentic you mean original design/model by a certain brand or manufacturer?

The likes of rota wheels, will it qualify as authentic even some of their designs are replicas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Authentic po meaning kung yung mismong original manufacturer yung gumawa like volks, bbs, enkei, vossen.

as for rota's i think they will still qualify as authentic not in the design aspect but in the quality aspect i think.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by khun22 View Post
    Authentic po meaning kung yung mismong original manufacturer yung gumawa like volks, bbs, enkei, vossen.

Then your best indicator is the price. The brands you mentioned above are not cheap (for me at least).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by khun22 View Post

as for rota's i think they will still qualify as authentic not in the design aspect but in the quality aspect i think.
    counterfeiters are getting better.
    the most reliable assurance, would probably be by purchasing them from authorized dealers.
    manufacturers' internet sites probably have listings of their official outlets.
    good luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12