New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Hi. Guys. Saan ba pwedeng mag-trade in ng mags for new ones + tires? Planning to get my Chevy Cruze with 16 incher stocks modded with 17s, pero the catch is I have to get a good price for the trade in. As in straight from the casa palit na sana ako.

Know of any shops in the West Ave, Cubao, marikina area?

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Banawe. For sure they accept trades.

Pero parang sayang naman ? Straight from the casa palitan mo agad.

Gamitin mo man lang even mga 2 weeks or so, para masulit mo. hehehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Banawe. For sure they accept trades.

Pero parang sayang naman ? Straight from the casa palitan mo agad.

Gamitin mo man lang even mga 2 weeks or so, para masulit mo. hehehe
    *moipogi - let me know kung may nakita kang shop na mag accept ng stock wheels mo.. I am also planning to trade in my 16" Cruze wheels.. thanks

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    try GTD and Ben's OK at banawe area, DKC at cubao. all accept trade-in, value will depend on condition of mags to be traded.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    what sort of price ranges kaya it will fetch. Say kagaya nun TS..straight from the casa or a few day lang ngamit? For a 15", 16" and 17" na common OEM wheels.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    for sedans usually the trade in value of oem mags with tires (set of 4pcs) will range from 10 to 14k. for suv, range from 15 to 20k.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Guys, I bought an alterra last month and now i plan to trade-in my stock rim and tire. Any idea what is a good trade-in price? Its still very much new with just 3k km running.

TIA

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    What if you ask the dealer to just give you a discount and not get the wheels, then just bring your preferred wheels during pick up of unit.

In my case, I used the wheels for the first 5k, so that if there is any problems with the car the dealership won't balme it on the aftermarket wheels and tires. After the 5k service before I replaced it with aftermarket wheels. Then I just sold it direct since I will get more money than trading it in. I got almost 30% more money selling it over trading it in.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    ^ Hmm.. Good point, sir. I think i'll do the same.

Care to share how much you were able to sell your stock rims/tires? Any idea how much is the going rate now for suv (alterra).

Many thanks.

10. Join Date
    May 2013
    balak ko din sell ung rims ko than trading it, ang mura kasi

Help on trade in stock mags for new ones