New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by roydok View Post
    Got a set of 4 GT Radial Savero A/T Plus tires. Cost at 6,650 per tire.
    nice sir roydok. have it properly balanced then you are good to go. dati sa stock stock tire, kapag 110-120kph sa highway nanginginig na manibela, pero nung nagpalit ako even at 140kph nawala na yung steering wheel vibration. enjoy the ride and have a safe trip!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    medyo diluted pala iyong 3 + 1 promo ng bridgestone

bur good deal on the gt saveros bro roydok. mulhang sulit talaga siya

i'll check on the maxxis too. just dunno where it's available near our place

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    medyo diluted pala iyong 3 + 1 promo ng bridgestone

bur good deal on the gt saveros bro roydok. mulhang sulit talaga siya

i'll check on the maxxis too. just dunno where it's available near our place
    I did asked for the Maxxis pero walang size sa area namin. Diluted nga somewhat ang Buy 3 + 1promo ng Bridgestone.
    Last edited by roydok; March 15th, 2015 at 08:00 PM.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Where did you bought your tires sir *roydok?

Thanks

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by prince777 View Post
    Where did you bought your tires sir *roydok?

Thanks
    NCL Miller, West Ave., Q.C.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    nice sir roydok. have it properly balanced then you are good to go. dati sa stock stock tire, kapag 110-120kph sa highway nanginginig na manibela, pero nung nagpalit ako even at 140kph nawala na yung steering wheel vibration. enjoy the ride and have a safe trip!
    Thank you Sir monty_GTV.

Does your steering wheel ever wiggle past 100 kph since you had your Saveros? Mine does. I am suspecting a not so good wheel balancing from the tire dealer... I am planning to have it rebalanced...

7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Thank you Sir monty_GTV.

Does your steering wheel ever wiggle past 100 kph since you had your Saveros? Mine does. I am suspecting a not so good wheel balancing from the tire dealer... I am planning to have it rebalanced...
    no sir, my ride becomes smoother after changing to savero. have it re-balanced and it should be okay. i only experienced steering wheel vibration on my old stock tires.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Update: With all 4 GT Radial Savero A/T Plus tires now properly balanced with correct tire pressures, the ride is now smooth and quiet. No steering wheel vibrations even at speeds greater than 120 kph. I am satisfied with these tires. I hope the thread life will be as long as my old Dueler H/Ts.
    Last edited by roydok; March 16th, 2015 at 07:59 PM.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Update: With all 4 GT Radial Savero A/T Plus tires now properly balanced with correct tire pressures, the ride is now smooth and quiet. No steering wheel vibrations even at speeds greater than 120 kph. I am satisfied with these tires. I hope the thread life will be as long as my old Dueler H/Ts.
    glad to hear naayos na bro i tried 160kph in nlex one time and smooth pa rin. my stock dueler ht lasted for almost 2 yrs lang or more or less 50k kms. i'm sure the savero's will surpassed that. it's now more than 25k kms and the wear is still hardly noticeable.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    I had a set of gt savero at on my frontier. It last 4yrs and i think more than 40k kms in it. i have nice ride with them from hiways and farm roads, stable cornering and good grip on wet roads.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast