New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    What brand(s) of tire dressing do you use that produce matte/flat finish? Di ko kasi type yung masyadong shiny or wet look yung dating.
    Last edited by WeaponX; July 2nd, 2005 at 08:02 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    what some do is that they reapply after 15 mins a 2nd coating to get that extreme high gloss shine.

what you can do is to wipe down the tires after putting on your favorite dressing. this would help in producing that matte look.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako hugas ng mabuti..brush brush..then armor all.mga once a week

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    ok will use armor all thanks

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    meron di po ako nabili sa shell, spray spray lang : BLACK MAGIC yung brand

OT po ... i got a anti-fog solution my car winshield & windows (pang ulan, etc etc). when i was at carwash, i was told not to use it on my other windows because of the tint (untinted windshield ko). bawal po ba yung mga ganun sa tinted glass?

thanks a million.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    tried na the armor all. Hindi siya ganun kashiny as tire blacks pero ok naman. Pag showroom shine ano kaya gamit nila dun?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    if you something that's really shiny, meron yung Endurance Gloss ng Megs. that is REALLY glossy. but it doesn't last much because of our road conditions and climate here.

Have you tried Eagle One? that's good too.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    here's a question: is there any tire black at all that doesn't make the rim greasy and difficult to clean? i've triend many different tire dressings (black magic, armor-all, meguiar's, and many more), and all of them make the wheel greasy after a while. my problem is that my brakes produce a LOT of dust and when mixed with the tire dressing residue stains the wheel and makes it super-hard to clean.

i've gotten so frustrated that i never use tire dressing anymore...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    happens to me too. I tried wiping down my tires after applying some dressing.. got a nice sheen.. liked the matte look. then I put some Klasse on the wheels to get some protection from brake dust and other contaminants.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    how much ang eagle-one na tire-dressing?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
detailing gurus help on tire black