New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by WenG2 View Post
    agree on that sir. pero comparing ST and ST Maxx mas matagal ang lifespan ng Maxx due to the Armour-tek rubber compound used. mabigat lang ang Maxx at malaki ang gap sa presyo ng ST and even STT.

ST Maxx is similar to Mickey Thomson ATZp3. both owned by cooper tires
    I take back my previous statement base on the manufacturers comparison, halos same lang ang tread wear and off-road capabilities nang ST Maxx vs STT. Mas lamang pa nga sa wet/dry traction and handling ang ST Maxx.
    cooper_zps99fb4497.jpg

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    eto magandang reference sa thread pattern ng Cooper tires

mas aggressive pala ang thread pattern ng ST compared to AT3.

but in actual, mas aggressive ang ST Maxx kesa ST. maliit lang sya sa reference photo.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by WenG2 View Post
    *paj4x4,

saan mo binili ang AT3? need ko kasi 2 pcs 285/75/16 ST ngayon. 2 pcs lang ang available sa dealer dito sa amin. ST ang gusto ko ikabit sa ranger T6 dahil +10 offset ang rims na nakuha ko. sa ST at least side wall lang ang lalabas at under ng fender pa rin ang thread.

kapag STT at ST Max, naka luwa na ang tires at hirap maglinis lalo na sa tag ulan
    Got it from a guy who was referred by a fellow 4x4ph member. Picked up the tires from a warehouse near c3. Sya yata wholesaler ng cooper dito sa Pinas. Mas may stock pa sya at that time vs. Ryco. Hehe

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    *paj4x4 does do they have cooper tires size 275 55r20? May no. Ka po?

Sent from my C2305 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by paj4x4 View Post
    Got it from a guy who was referred by a fellow 4x4ph member. Picked up the tires from a warehouse near c3. Sya yata wholesaler ng cooper dito sa Pinas. Mas may stock pa sya at that time vs. Ryco. Hehe

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Sir paj4x4, can u pls PM me his contacts?

Thanks

6. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    *glenn manikis and WenG2. Lost his contact details when i changed phones late last year. Let me see if I can get his contact details from the 4x4ph board. I'll also ask my driver if he remembers the address of the warehouse where the tires were picked up.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    anyone using AMP terrain master tires? are they comparable to discoverer STT? TIA

8. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    anyone using AMP terrain master tires? are they comparable to discoverer STT? TIA
    Been seeing a lot of those lately especially the 20inchers. Interested din ako since I'm about to change my worn out stock tires. Can't seem to find a solid review. Can't even check the tire details and specifications on the net, they do have a fb page. I don't know if those tires are in par with the STT's pag dating sa performance since yung 285/55/20 nila ay 13k lang and davao price pa yan not manila price.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by D3nb3r View Post
    Been seeing a lot of those lately especially the 20inchers. Interested din ako since I'm about to change my worn out stock tires. Can't seem to find a solid review. Can't even check the tire details and specifications on the net, they do have a fb page. I don't know if those tires are in par with the STT's pag dating sa performance since yung 285/55/20 nila ay 13k lang and davao price pa yan not manila price.
    thanks sir d3nb3r. I saw some in dubshop and jeff offroad fb. it has nice thread pattern too. can't seem to find details and specs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123