New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Good Day fellow Tsikoters! I am planning to buy a new set of rims. sa pagtatanong tanong and some recomendations i chose to have the BBS LM. may nakita ako sa kabila thru some help. now the question is this:

the set of rims are for sale for 30k bnew (BBS LM copy 18's). is it reasonable or mataas ang asking price? pasensya na guys i dont have the time to look around the metro to scout for a better price. any advice will be highly appreciated.
    Last edited by bobzy; April 2nd, 2013 at 10:17 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    bump ko lang po...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bobzy View Post
    bump ko lang po...
    Sino seller mo bro ? Diba medyo mataas ? Post ka pics thanks

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Why don't you try searching sa Sulit? Saw a few being sold there in the range of 28 to 30k? Try this one bbs lm Philippines

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    30k for brand-new 18" copies seems like a fair price. It's neither high nor a low-blow. What's more important really is aftermarket service - will they help you get you rubber? (assuming you're still new to this), will they help you get a fair price for them? etc. If you're confident of your haggling and price isn't fixed, you may opt to haggle til 28k.

Truth be told, there's only a handful of wholesalers of copy rims out there. And I know the person who distributes them in Banawe (well, I do live near the area and all) as well as in the provinces. The thing about Banawe is that if you drop your prices, people WILL complain. So haggle discreetly. As for me, hahaha.. I got my 20" BBS direct from the him

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    30k for brand-new 18" copies seems like a fair price. It's neither high nor a low-blow. What's more important really is aftermarket service - will they help you get you rubber? (assuming you're still new to this), will they help you get a fair price for them? etc. If you're confident of your haggling and price isn't fixed, you may opt to haggle til 28k.

Truth be told, there's only a handful of wholesalers of copy rims out there. And I know the person who distributes them in Banawe (well, I do live near the area and all) as well as in the provinces. The thing about Banawe is that if you drop your prices, people WILL complain. So haggle discreetly. As for me, hahaha.. I got my 20" BBS direct from the him
    Nice ! post pics of your car sir

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Thanks for all the inputs mga sir! Nakita ko lang yung post sa kabila. I will try to haggle, anyway wala naman mawawala hehe! Taga banawe daw nga yung seller or malapit sya sa area. Will post pics if matuloy ang deal. Baka lang sakali may alam kayo mas mababa

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 2

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzie View Post
    Nice ! post pics of your car sir
    Before dropping the front..

After dropping the front..

Fortunately for me, my back sits pretty flushed as it is. I have my obsession with great sound to thank for that. And trust me, they look better in personal than in pictures :naughty2: o baka biased lang ako.. hahaha

*bobzy

Welcome to the BBS LM club
    Last edited by jhnkvn; April 8th, 2013 at 02:43 AM.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bobzy View Post
    Thanks for all the inputs mga sir! Nakita ko lang yung post sa kabila. I will try to haggle, anyway wala naman mawawala hehe! Taga banawe daw nga yung seller or malapit sya sa area. Will post pics if matuloy ang deal. Baka lang sakali may alam kayo mas mababa

Any update nakabili ka na ba bro ? Kanino ka nakakakuha ? Thanks

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    Before dropping the front..

After dropping the front..

Fortunately for me, my back sits pretty flushed as it is. I have my obsession with great sound to thank for that. And trust me, they look better in personal than in pictures :naughty2: o baka biased lang ako.. hahaha

*bobzy

Welcome to the BBS LM club
    Thanks in advance sir pero wala pa eh haha! I'm just prepping up para pag uwi ko next month alam ko na next move ko. Wafu talaga ng BBS. How's the ride after dropping? Di ba matagtag?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast