New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Does anyone know saan mataas appraisal of stock mags around metro manila? Im looking to sell my stock 16" from my lancer ex. Rubber is fresh. Less than 1k palang ang takbo. Does anyone know magkano makukuha ito? I asked a sulit buy and seller sa sulit. Overstock daw 16" ex nila eh. So 8k lang daw nila kukunin yung akin and they told me to sell it somewhere else to get a better price. I just need enough to buy new rubbers for new rims.

Add ko nalang din. Im planning to get rota rims. 17". The thread about the best place to buy mags is quite outdated. Baka may mga bago nang bilihan na maganda and mura specially sa mga rota. Im eyeing on their copy of te37, ce28 and yung SDR. If other brands are cheap, lightweight and of good quality okay lang din sakin. I just hear a lot of good feedback for rota. Its just for daily driving anyways. 90% city.

Credit card option is a plus. thanks tsikot.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Sell mo na lang sir online and wait for a good buyer since bago pa naman both sets. Mababa kasi talaga pag sa tires and mags shops baka P6k to P8k kukuhanin yan sa Bluemntrit or Evangelista. I think yun 16 mo na with tires is priced P16k max sa sulit. You will probably sell it lower kasi siyempre tatawad pa buyer. I think you can sell it to a low of P12k pero if galante ang buyer and gets it for P16k, swerte na yun.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    or you can just keep it, in case you want to get your car back to stock, or before selling it.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    or you can just keep it, in case you want to get your car back to stock, or before selling it.
    What i did with my stock Altis 15s was to sell the tires and keep the rims. When i sell the car later on, back to stock lang.

I just trade in at my suking tindahan (DKC Tires). For maximum value, it's still better to sell your tires/rims on your own really.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    agree, just keep it, time will come na mamimiss mo mag back to stock,

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    baka mag expire lang yung tires sayang...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Nagaalangan kasi ako magsell online eh. Ang laki ng hassle for me. Tsaka need ko rin talaga yung pera agad to cover tire expenses. Siguro 10k masaya na ako. Hehe. Wala talaga kayo kilala na mataas trade in value? Relative to other shops lang of course.

*vinj
    I like the idea. Pero how much nakuha mo sa tires lang?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Go to DKC in P. Tuazon sa Cubao. Good trade in value and good price sa mga bagong set of rims and tires.