New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Hi

Just want to ask your opinions on these 3 brands. Any actual experiences?
    I know GT is a good brand.

How about Achilles or Delium?

All these are Indonesian tires based from research but I rarely see reviews for them.

Looking to replace Stock Tires from 205 70 R15 to 215 70 R15 or 225 70 R15

Thanks in advance

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Have tried Achilles 2233 - they lasted long as road tires considering I drive long distances with lots of corners and poorly-paved roads. I got 42,000 km before I replaced my set.

If you're not picky, these are good enough for daily drives. I got them for 3.3k per piece (225/40R18 size).

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Have tried Achilles 2233 - they lasted long as road tires considering I drive long distances with lots of corners and poorly-paved roads. I got 42,000 km before I replaced my set.

If you're not picky, these are good enough for daily drives. I got them for 3.3k per piece (225/40R18 size).

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    thanks for the info

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    You can add neuton in the indon tire mix that you listed down. It's slightly more expensive than the achilles but a few hundred pesos cheaper than the GTs. I've been using a set for more than 2 years now.

The nt5000s i've got are grippy and the road noise they produce are several decibels lower than the stock bridgestone turanzas the car came with ( and its subsequent same brand, same type replacements). So far i'm a happy camper

when you look into the abyss, the abyss looks into you
    Last edited by baludoy; August 6th, 2017 at 04:38 PM.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    You can add neuton in the indon tire mix that you listed down. It's slightly more expensive than the achilles but a few hundred pesos cheaper than the GTs. I've been using a set for more than 2 years now.

The nt5000s i've got are grippy and the road noise they produce are several decibels lower than the stock bridgestone turanzas the car came with ( and its subsequent same brand, same type replacements). So far i'm a happy camper

when you look into the abyss, the abyss looks into you
    Hehe thanks sir.
    san nyo nabili and how much?

6. Join Date
    May 2008
    Have used GT radial 31x10.5r15 on my pajero. Got it at 6k each.. I installed last
    August 2011 and I already run around 70000kms on set of four. Still got 20%
    threadlife as of today.. Im still using it till now. No any signs of cracks and have not experienced any flats or side bukol. A really bang for the buck,

On the other hand, I had delium tires 235/70r15 on my crosswind. I would say they are hard rubber but offers less grip. Everytime I do hard breaking, I always hears skid screeches especially vehicle is not loaded. Dangerous imho.

I cannot say about achilles, no experince on this brand.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    GT = Gajah Tunggal

8. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by eugene emmanuel View Post
    Have used GT radial 31x10.5r15 on my pajero. Got it at 6k each.. I installed last
    August 2011 and I already run around 70000kms on set of four. Still got 20%
    threadlife as of today.. Im still using it till now. No any signs of cracks and have not experienced any flats or side bukol. A really bang for the buck,

On the other hand, I had delium tires 235/70r15 on my crosswind. I would say they are hard rubber but offers less grip. Everytime I do hard breaking, I always hears skid screeches especially vehicle is not loaded. Dangerous imho.

I cannot say about achilles, no experince on this brand.

Thanks very much for sharing your experiences

9. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    any more feedbacks?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Used both achilles 123s and gt sx2, okay naman.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Achilles, GT Radial or Delium