New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    now theres someone who really know something about cars.. thuimbs up to you brah! =)

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffcristobal View Post
    I tried to fit 18's on our city.

Masyado malapad ung gulong. :/
    Try to take a photo of the rear tire from the same overhead angle. I disagree with the other posters, I DO NOT think the fronts are "too wide" - you usually don't run into fender rubbing problems there, but they will tend to happen at the rear fender if you use wheels with the wrong offset.

What's the offset on these wheels? +45mm is an idiot-proof offset for the Jazz and City and that will let you get away with using such 7"/7.5"-wide wheels without rear fender rubbing or the need to roll the rear fenders. I ran 16x7 +45 wheels for two years, never rubbed, no rolling of rear fenders needed.

For what it's worth, I now run 15x6.5 wheels with +45mm offset, but had to use a 5mm spacer up front for the wheels to clear my brake calipers. Using a spacer effectively reduces your offset, and my front tires are just as pushed out of the front fenders as these 18s are. No rubbing observed, and I race the car around Clark.
    Last edited by Type 100; October 27th, 2012 at 07:53 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
18's mags on our city