New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Mga kabalen!
    pasensya nako pu
    Kailangan ku pu sana ing saup yu
    atin kayu pu bang balu a magaling manyalese kareng local wrangler ampo trusted a mekaniko kekatamo?
    buri ke pu kasi i restore ining saken ng tatang ku
    dakal pung salamat!
    manyad naku rin pu advise nung makananu ke apasanting ining saken baguhan kumu pu kasi mumuna kepung saken

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Paint job lang kulang na major dyan. Unless you plan on doing an off-road capable wrangler . If yes, I would suggest that you go to Sn Fernando and Angles City where in merun several off-road capable talyer.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Sir magkano po ba yung paint job newbie lang po tlga gsto ko po sana eh ung mga mgndang paint job tlga magkano po ung estimate? balak ko din po sana pgandahin ung interior at bgyan rin ng offroad capability, pati me kilala po ba kayong trusted na talyer within san fernando and angeles? thank you!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    paint job cost depends sa shop, sa type of paint, etc... I'd say you should have at least P20k.

sa offroad capability...is it already a 4x4? if yes, then there's nothing much needed to modify.

if it is not yet a 4x4 and it does not have the front differential and transfer case (for the 4x4) then you have a looong way to go. Aabutin ka siguro ng nearly P100k to modify it properly to become 4x4 capable.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Sir, are there any shops here in pampanga that you can recommend? a shop who specializes in 4x4 would be great!

Yes sir it is already a 4x4 with 4dr5 engine.
    Do you think 33 tires would fit in it sir? or should I consider a lift? thanks a lot for the information!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Before jumping into 33's pudpudin mo muna ang gulong mo - which look like 30's or 31's . I think those are good enough for basic trailing na.

Once you go 33's magiiba na ang pull ng jeep mo...you will need either a body lift (less than P10k siguro) or a suspension lift (depends if you go branded...can go near P50k) and maybe a re-gear (unless your diffs are already geared low pang pang truck tires na lagpas 31". Si 199 offroad house sa maynila ang alam kong merun mga gear diffs for that upgrade purpose.

Sa talyer, wala na (di ko na alam saan lumipat ang shop) yung suki ko kasi - si Dayu and his brother Garo na memner the AC4 wheelers club. However, there are three shops na mapansin ko sa vicinity.

1) is in Magalang avenue, right side ng road before reaching Don Pepe Henson Avenue coming from Pandan rd. Are familiar with this road description? If not, take NLEX, exit ka sa Angeles and take the road going to Sto Rosario...yan yung Pandan Rd. From the rotonda ng Marquee mall, you will pass the bridge....then later on merun Y section ang road. Take the right, that's Magalang avenue na. Just go straight that road and later may madadaanan kang talyer sa left side na mostly 4x4s ang ginagawa.

2) next that I know is nasa Sto Rosario st. tumbok ng Sn Jose st. Have google map. Sila lang ang talyer sa Sto Rosario. Most of his clients are LC 40s. From Sto Rosario church lagpas ka na pag umabot ka sa Villa Angela Subd.

3) is in sn fernando after telabastagan area but before Sindalan (if i am not mistaken)... Name of shop owner is Obet. Try mong isearch sa :: 4x4 Philippines :: yung name na yun.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by geanecarlo View Post
    Mga kabalen!
    pasensya nako pu
    Kailangan ku pu sana ing saup yu
    atin kayu pu bang balu a magaling manyalese kareng local wrangler ampo trusted a mekaniko kekatamo?
    buri ke pu kasi i restore ining saken ng tatang ku
    dakal pung salamat!
    manyad naku rin pu advise nung makananu ke apasanting ining saken baguhan kumu pu kasi mumuna kepung saken
    Doon mo dalhin sa Mac Arthur Hi-way, Bgy. Balangcas, San Matias, Pampanga, yung mga jeep/ AUV assembler doon. Mamili ka kung ano klaseng harap balak mo palagay. Pwede Pajero, Land Cruiser, Expedition, Explorer, Hummer ang mukha. Kung mga parts, doon ka maghanap sa Bgy. Capalangan, Apalit, Pampanga.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Thank you bro sa info! this would be very helpful tanong ko lang sana if me alam ka na specific na talyer specializing in wrangler offroad setups?, pati bro mababait ba ung mga talyer dun? kasi sobrang newbie ko pa tlga eh mahirap na kasi ,thanks bro!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Jeeps and wranglers really don't need specific talyer kasi they were generic built. Yung unit mo doesn't really look like the old CJ (civilian jeeps)...to know if it was the original CJs way back in the lates 70's and 80's you will have those metal emblems na nakalagay ang specs ng oto and your CR will have that info (series number ng CJ chassis) that if you try to search sa mga US Jeep/CJ forums will confirm these numbers.

AFAIK original CJs are gas engines inline 6 cylinders and never diesel engine. Original diesel jeeps (specially mitsubishis) were from late production MJ (military jeep) na high-hood kung tawagin.

Yung binangit ko na shop #1 sa Magalang avenue seems to be the Dungca shop na sinabi rin ng isa pang tsikoteer. I have no personal experience with them but they might be a reliable shop for your rig.

If you can find Mr Larry Mendiola (lives somewhere in AC) pede mo rin siya sigurong mapgtanungan. Mr Mendiola is a seasoned off-road champ na lumalaban na sa labas ng Pinas at nakaka top 5 or better pa sa finish. AFAIK his original rig was an LC70 built through his specifications was used in his first Malaysian Rainforest Challenge.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix67 View Post
    Jeeps and wranglers really don't need specific talyer kasi they were generic built. Yung unit mo doesn't really look like the old CJ (civilian jeeps)...to know if it was the original CJs way back in the lates 70's and 80's you will have those metal emblems na nakalagay ang specs ng oto and your CR will have that info (series number ng CJ chassis) that if you try to search sa mga US Jeep/CJ forums will confirm these numbers.

AFAIK original CJs are gas engines inline 6 cylinders and never diesel engine. Original diesel jeeps (specially mitsubishis) were from late production MJ (military jeep) na high-hood kung tawagin.

Yung binangit ko na shop #1 sa Magalang avenue seems to be the Dungca shop na sinabi rin ng isa pang tsikoteer. I have no personal experience with them but they might be a reliable shop for your rig.

If you can find Mr Larry Mendiola (lives somewhere in AC) pede mo rin siya sigurong mapgtanungan. Mr Mendiola is a seasoned off-road champ na lumalaban na sa labas ng Pinas at nakaka top 5 or better pa sa finish. AFAIK his original rig was an LC70 built through his specifications was used in his first Malaysian Rainforest Challenge.

Thank you very much sir this is very informative. hanapin ko na lang po yung shop sir thanks talga!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast