New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hi Tsikot peeps, long time no post.

Just wanna ask where I can buy parts locally (Metro Manila) for a Lexus IS200. More specifically replaceable parts like oil filter, brake pads and air filter.

And perhaps even more longer term parts like timing belts etc.

Really appreciate your help...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Hi Tsikot peeps, long time no post.

Just wanna ask where I can buy parts locally (Metro Manila) for a Lexus IS200. More specifically replaceable parts like oil filter, brake pads and air filter.

And perhaps even more longer term parts like timing belts etc.

Really appreciate your help...
    the IS200 engine is similar to the Toyota Crown, the air cleaner i think is similar to a RAV4 1.8L, the spark plugs you can buy anywhere (same as RAV4 2.0L) , and the oil filter is too common. Im not so sure anymore about the sparkplugs but its iridium. If you need a rear bumper, i still have one Owned an IS200 from 1999 to 2010.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bruno787 View Post
    the IS200 engine is similar to the Toyota Crown, the air cleaner i think is similar to a RAV4 1.8L, the spark plugs you can buy anywhere (same as RAV4 2.0L) , and the oil filter is too common. Im not so sure anymore about the sparkplugs but its iridium. If you need a rear bumper, i still have one Owned an IS200 from 1999 to 2010.
    So where did you buy your parts? Any particular shop?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    So where did you buy your parts? Any particular shop?
    its available from any toyota dealer or toyota parts retailer, just bring a sample.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    its available from any toyota dealer or toyota parts retailer, just bring a sample.
    And don't tell them that its for a Lexus or you'll be charged an arm and a leg for parts.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Thanks mate!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    any ups on this thread? having trouble with my steering pump and lower ball joints

8. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by lexus200user View Post
    any ups on this thread? having trouble with my steering pump and lower ball joints
    Same question! Where to buy parts for the IS200? Like mga pang ilalim? Thank you! Ups for this thread

9. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Is this toyota ls200 the same sa toyota altezza which has a 3sge red top beams engine? Wow that is a fun car if it is.

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    It's different boss aside sa body.. I think? 1G-FE ang engine ng IS200 (2.0 straight 6). Lexus built it na parang pang luxury, while toyota made the altezza na pang performance. 4 cylinder lang but stronger sa straight 6 ng IS200..😬

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast