New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by x_outpost View Post
    You are contradicting your self. You just said, "premium" or not - they're all the same.
    And stop bragging about you as a writer when you can't even stick to the topic.
    I'm glad you don't write for Motor Trend, Automobile, Car & Driver, etc - else, I would be cancelling my subscription.
    Ouch...I mean....aray!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2
    #retzing

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by piscesboy View Post
    para sa mayaman lang tong thread na to, kaya kayong mga amoy lupa tulad ko wag na kayo magpost dito

#retzingmode
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Hinde Amoy lupa, Hampas lupa...Amoy lupa means matanda...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2
    #retzing
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Dun tayo sa bad trip thread or sa chatbox.

Kita mo, namamali ka pa dito, hindi ka talaga dapat dito. Amoy lupa na rin.

Civic at m&m's meron dun.
    shhhh, wag kayo maingay.

:popcorn:

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    You're asking what I' ve owned. I didn't start that particular subdiscussion.

I was merely opinion that parts-sharing doesn't make Audis any worse than Mercs or Bimmers... who have their own foibles. That's all.

Nope. I've driven them. And again, it's much like the difference between a Lancer and an Evo. In the way that both the Evo and the M3 are ridiculously fast, ridiculously stiff, ridiculously noisy and ridiculously expensive compared to the base models... though at least the M3's interior isn't filled with economy-grade plastic. Of course, the M3 does feel incredibly special, but if we're talking strictly nuts and bolts, the comparison is still true.

Only reason nobody asks Clarkson if he's "owned" everything he reviews is because after being in the game for so long, he's incredibly rich. That doesn't mean he doesn't spout BS every now and then. (And if I spout BS myself, you're welcome to debate me on it, as we're doing now) Ownership gives you more insight into specific cars, but saying that only someone who's "owned" everything can give an opinion is a bit much, because nobody (except Jay Leno) has owned everything.

Ain't going to get into a pissing contest here. Honestly don't know what you're so worked up about.
    Hey, listen...I've put my argument about Toyota/Lexus vs Euro cars. You came with your out-of-topic response that everything is the same. Then you contradicted about M3 being special. And then you brought up Jeremy and Jay on the equation. I feel bad for people who bought your magazine. Because I could never comprehend where you're coming from. You are all over the place.

If you want to make an argument, stay on topic and stay relevant. Stay out of your "rich" and all that crap - that doesn't make your out-of-topic response valid.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Ok we know you own an M (3?? or 5??) and don't want to waste time with people who have M-Sports. And used to own a "few of VW and Audi cars". Anything else to add? So we know how much of an expert (or rich) you are?

where's that guy from anyway?

US? Canada?

probably a middle class guy making $80,000/year

owned lots of cars

typical

that aint rich

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    It's getting hot in here

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchtower View Post
    It's getting hot in here
    Nelly - Hot In Herre - YouTube

7. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Why do you care where I live and how much I make?
    Does it make you a better man?
    And yeah, $80K is nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    where's that guy from anyway?

US? Canada?

probably a middle class guy making $80,000/year

owned lots of cars

typical

that aint rich

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Aba haba ng na miss ko ah!

Ito ang aking kasagutan sa OP:
    I don't personally buy for prestige so I will not comment on that part of it. I would take the IS250 or 350 for their exterior design. Maybe the new 3 series for their interiors. As far as driving dynamics goes, sorry can't comment. Haven't driven either. If I did have t he money I'd go for a late model m3 sedan or an older RS4, not the IS-F.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by the_wildthing View Post
    Aba haba ng na miss ko ah!

Ito ang aking kasagutan sa OP:
    I don't personally buy for prestige so I will not comment on that part of it. I would take the IS250 or 350 for their exterior design. Maybe the new 3 series for their interiors. As far as driving dynamics goes, sorry can't comment. Haven't driven either. If I did have t he money I'd go for a late model m3 sedan or an older RS4, not the IS-F.
    Finally, someone who knows how to stick to the topic and makes a valid point.

to Wildthing: I don't go with how prestige a brand either. I prefer cars that are driver-oriented, with some eye-candy of course, and performance to back up the looks. I'm not a fan of all show, no go.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    typical pinoy nag work sa States all of a sudden feeling mayaman

X5M

big deal

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast