New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Leaked Brochure images of the 2010 Lexus RX350 & RX450h
    Click images to enlarge:

-Autoblog
    Last edited by AG4; November 6th, 2008 at 02:37 PM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    This one's coming in March..

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    This one's coming in March..
    I think its supposed to be priced at P4.2M+

Styling? It looks like they didn't try hard enough.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I agree. i would rather choose the current rav4 over this one then spend on a few luxuries.

or buy the new landcruiser. I know it's in a different league but 4.2M?! WTF.

BTW,Is this an all new chassis or still based on the old one?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Negus View Post
    BTW,Is this an all new chassis or still based on the old one?
    Its all-new. The new RX rides on a 1 inch longer wheelbase and now uses a double-wishbone rear suspension, this replaces the rear strut suspension of the previous RX.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    now looks like the current altis with the touch of the US's venza
    yung badge lang siguro makakapagsabi sakin na luxury talaga to pero pag wala yung badge siguro iisipin ko na parang mazda lang to hehehe
    4.5m+!?
    as long as it is competitive or much better na lang kesa sa counterparts niya sa ibang manufacturers e bebenta talaga to. malamang may kukuha din nito since dominating ang mb bmw and the likes sa road kesa sa lexus hehe pero napapa wow talaga ako sa price

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    I like the technology of the new RX, I mean, yung monitor, hindi na touch screen, may parang mouse yung device na parang pipili ka ng options. I saw that kind of technology throughout the internet. And this is how it looks like. It looks fun to take control of it.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Is it already available here? How much is the official price?

I like the new RX compared to the recent crop of smaller premium SUVs like GLK, XC60, and Q5 but I wonder if Lexus Phils. can price/kit it better than the competition.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    dapat walang kulang kung ganyan kamahal..

what makes me drool over this car?
    1) Mark Levinson unit *yummy* :D
    2) Head up display
    3) Heated / ventilated seats
    4) Power tilt aaway seats and steering wheel
    5) Voice recognition

cons:
    price?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    I checked out the RX350 as well as a few other premium SUVs in its class (GLK, ML, MDX, RDX, and FX35). The RX350 is the best buy of the group by far. The interior is a lot roomier than the exterior would lead you to believe and fit and finish is excellent. The GLK is just a bit cheaper but the interior looks very cheap in comparison. The ML is a lot more expensive. And current MB quality just doesn't justify its price. The MDX and RDX feel cramped in comparison and are quite short in features. The FX35 is very very nice too but very very expensive.

The only thing is that the RX350 isn't available with a panoramic sunroof....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
2010 Lexus RX350 & RX450h