New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Range Rover Evoque is all set to conquer the Philippines (w/ video)
    Words and photos by Christopher Kho | Videos courtesy of LRPhils Motors Inc.

Contrary to popular belief, not all Range Rover owners are big, brutal, wealthy, hairy men that enjoy leisurely weekend afternoons playing golf and go off-roading in the bush whenever they want to. Hence, they've made a smaller and trendier version for the more modern crowd of today, fit for late night clubbing, out of town road trips, and sunny days on the beach. Let me introduce to you the all-new Evoque, Range Rover's baby SUV, and it's now here in the Philippines.

LRPhils Motors Inc., the exclusive distributor of Land Rover in the country, officially unveiled last week the three- and five-door versions of the all-new Range Rover Evoque - arguably the smallest, lightest, and most spectacular Range Rover ever to roam the face of the Earth.

CLICK the LINK to CONTINUE: The Range Rover Evoque is all set to conquer the Philippines (w/ video)
    LINK: The Range Rover Evoque is all set to conquer the Philippines (w/ video)

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    it's a great car but not 5.5M great, for that price i'd rather own a ford explorer and subaru wrx sti and still save 500k. i like the evoque better than the x3 and q5 though.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Everythings great.. Except the size.. I expected it to be a contender with the x3 and q5... Not the x1

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    it's a great car but not 5.5M great, for that price i'd rather own a ford explorer and subaru wrx sti and still save 500k. i like the evoque better than the x3 and q5 though.
    People who would be buying a RR wouldn't be thinking "practicality". They would be thinking more into exclusivity & luxury.

So although the P5M price tag on this car sounds rather high, it's just in the price range for those also in the market for a BMW 5 series, or Merc E-class car. Given that, the RR Evoque might be a priced just right for it's intended market.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    People who would be buying a RR wouldn't be thinking "practicality". They would be thinking more into exclusivity & luxury.

So although the P5M price tag on this car sounds rather high, it's just in the price range for those also in the market for a BMW 5 series, or Merc E-class car. Given that, the RR Evoque might be a priced just right for it's intended market.
    seeing the evoques interior... the lcd touch screen panel is great... but after that... it also kinda lacks luxury

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post

yeah i know, it's just that for me it's not worth spending 5.5M for a vehicle that's to small for an SUV and some sedans are more spacious. for that price i'd get a 5 series or an e-class and for 1M more i could get a c63/m3 or save up for a q7 or x5. i'd get something bigger or a sports car instead.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    I just got my Evoque and I am soooo stoked. I am surprised they sell it at 5.5M in the Philippines as it actually cost half that much here in Canada.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Eto pala yung range rover na sinasabi ko sa erpat ko. And its pricy, 5.5m? sayang to, all along akala ko mga 3m lang to Ganda pa naman. Naghahanap kami ng car na para sa kapatid ko, pero ako rin naman talaga ang gagamit. Hehe.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    i've seen 2 of this evoque today here on the streets of Doha. for me maliit sya tingnan. its kinda classy.

"The Range Rover Evoque is all set to conquer the Philippines (w/ video)"