New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Hi im bernard, i red your post about kia pride carboretor. Most trouble happen in kia pride carboretor is over feed and most of the reason is the pin of the valve that controls the fuel from overflowing is damage. And you plan to buy the so called carboretor kit but it still overflows.. i have a solvr for that problem, without buying new carbiretor or kit. And it actually work. Just post for questions. Thank you. I can really help guyz..

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    bernardbait said:
    05-25-2014*08:45 PM
    Re: WANTED: NEW Carb for 1.1 L KIA PRIDE CD-5
    Hi im bernard, i red your post about kia pride carboretor. Most trouble happen in kia pride carboretor is over feed and most of the reason is the pin of the valve that controls the fuel from overflowing is damage. And you plan to buy the so called carboretor kit but it still overflows.. i have a solvr for that problem, without buying new carbiretor or kit. And it actually work. Just post for questions. Thank you. I can really help guyz..

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    bernardbait said:
    05-25-2014*08:45 PM
    Re: WANTED: NEW Carb for 1.1 L KIA PRIDE CD-5

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    ano pala problema sa carb mo? sa kia pride kc may i do repair kia carb minumodify ko ang carb to electronics para less ang troublepo.. just txt mi in this number. 09488223876

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    ano po ang gagawin sa carb para maging electronic at magkano ang charges?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    resurrected yung thread pero mas maganda sana kung lagay na yung details

7. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    sir bernard pahelp naman po pano po ginawa nyo?twice ko na kasi pina-overhaul yung carb ng kia pride ko eh ganun pa din namamatay parin pag cold start kelangan pang painitin para magnormal ang idling.. napansin ko din sa sight glass ng carburetor laging full of gasoline.. sa pagkakaalam ko dapat half lang ung gasoline sa sight glass..sana po matulungan nyo ako..thanks

8. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Hi, any update on this thread? I'm having the same problem. Thanks in advance.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by top3 View Post
    Hi, any update on this thread? I'm having the same problem. Thanks in advance.
    rommel's carb sa kamuning ang soultion sa akin. pina overhaul ko noon.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Sir convert nalang po sa carb na pang 4k

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
WANTED: NEW Carb for 1.1 L KIA PRIDE CD-5