New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    happy with my sorento. spacious, more legroom,, more storage space at the back.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Ganda ng seatcover mo sir. Saan mo pinagawa? Cover ba yan or upholstery?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sparcom2 View Post
    Ganda ng seatcover mo sir. Saan mo pinagawa? Cover ba yan or upholstery?
    Seatcover lang sir. Andun contact info sa page 12 ng sorento lx thread

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    I have driven both of the cars, in handling there is almost no difference. both handle like a sedan. but if you don't need that much space. I suggest you get the Sportage, there is no actual proof but if you look at the specifics, smaller, lighter car = more economic. I have the Sorento though, a 7 seater at that. And I usually drive on my own or with 1 passenger.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by sagingsaba View Post
    Seatcover lang sir. Andun contact info sa page 12 ng sorento lx thread

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks for the reply with pictures saging. Indeed the seatcover looks fine. I will visit the thread you mentioned. I got my Sportage yesterday and I am so happy with it.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by aiko27 View Post
    Thanks for the reply with pictures saging. Indeed the seatcover looks fine. I will visit the thread you mentioned. I got my Sportage yesterday and I am so happy with it.

[/URL]
    congrats on your ride ma'am aiko27!!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Hello po mga Sir/Mam, particularly the Sportage and/or Sorento owners.

I'm just wondering if may nakagawa na dito ng Sportage wheel upgrade by putting on the stock Sorento wheels. If so, any feedbacks? Ano po ang pros and cons.

Thanks! (Sorry if I'm hijacking this thread, but I think it's still related.)

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan2X View Post
    Hello po mga Sir/Mam, particularly the Sportage and/or Sorento owners.

I'm just wondering if may nakagawa na dito ng Sportage wheel upgrade by putting on the stock Sorento wheels. If so, any feedbacks? Ano po ang pros and cons.

Thanks! (Sorry if I'm hijacking this thread, but I think it's still related.)

Its one size bigger, should be no major problem...
    Your speedometer/odometer maybe off within 3%. acceleration maybe a tad slower too...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by parakitoJDM View Post
    Your speedometer/odometer maybe off within 3%. acceleration maybe a tad slower too...
    Thanks, Sir pJDM.

I'm also thinking if the slight aesthetic improvement from the bigger wheels (more proportional to the wheel well) is enough reason
    to compensate for the acceleration sluggishness due to heavier wheels. Maybe actual experiences from those who did the same change would be
    helpful.

Also, one of the reason I'm asking this is that I'm due for tire replacement soon, and changing the wheel size may be another option timing-wise.

Thanks again.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by parakitoJDM View Post
    Was wondering bakit may difference? Kung maintain ang total outside diameter (ream & tires), with the same rpm, you should get the same linear speed (in theory)... so in theory lesser diameter less speed, bigger diameter more speed. Ganun ba yun?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Sportage versus Sorento