New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Bukas ba lauching na ng Kia Sportage?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Naka-display na siya sa Fort. Bukas yung official launch, but we got to see it na rin kanina.

Tentatively, around 960k yata yung price for the 2.0 gas tiptronic, according to the dealer... but there's something else Kia is releasing that I'm looking at... and thinking about really really hard...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Baka may Diesel na lalabas today, makapunta nga sa Fort maya

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Naka-display na siya sa Fort. Bukas yung official launch, but we got to see it na rin kanina.

Tentatively, around 960k yata yung price for the 2.0 gas tiptronic, according to the dealer... but there's something else Kia is releasing that I'm looking at... and thinking about really really hard...
    Ka-intriga naman ito ... aling Kia vehicle ang pinag-iisipan mo mabuti?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hehe... Kia Carens... the 7-seat MPV for the sedan lover... at di hamak na 2 liter turbodiesel tiptronic pa siya...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Kasama ba yong Kia Carens na release yesterday?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Na-feature, pero di pa siya for release. If they do, probably by December of this year.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    based sa market positioning ny hyundai & kita dito.

mas upscale ng konti ang hyundai... while mas barebones version ang offer ng kia. so expect it to be priced lower than the tucson (minus some features).
    Mas upscale ang Sportage na ibebenta ng Kia Philippines though available only in 2.0 CVVT 2WD A/T ang Sportage(2.0 CVVT M/T and 2.0 CRDI will be launched next year....).May ABS,disc brakes sa rear at leather with fabric seat trim ang lahat ng Sportage 2.0 CVVT A/T na ibebenta rito.Grabe pogi talaga ng Sportage

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    Surplus??? We get the same models they send there in the Philippines minus the diesel engine(which I hope they bring in someday). The only difference may be the interior content since safety requirements differ in each country. We got the 1st gen Sportage as the Philippines so I don't know what you mean by surplus.

The diesel variant Gen 1 sportage that are here in Cebu are from Korea...

the engine is good ..

Heard about grand sportage?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    2 years lang yata officially released ang Grand Sportage dito sa atin. All were diesels. Php800k or so ang SRP niya that time.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
New Kia Sportage