New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hopefully that wont be their SRP. Unless they would treat the Soul as a big opportunity to rake up big profit coz of no competition in this segment of our auto industry. It's no longer surprising for Columbian selling their vehicles at premium but if it's really priced at 1.3M all I can say it's GREED to the max.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    WTF 1.3M? are they crazy? Its no where near Montero, Fortuner, CRV & the likes. With that pricing its just going to sell like the Prius or even worse.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Isn't Kias' Soul enters the level of yaris/jazz car segment & competing in this price range? hindi nman to sedan, diba?

Grabe nman tong CAC! I wouldn't be surprised at all basing on their current car prices, ang mamahal!!!

Sana hindi ganito ang price ng Soul... if it comes out near an SUV price range, then CAC is 'way out of their heads...!' they are MAD!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ...Huh? 1.3m SRP...? Kia's really overshooting it this time. It's like they don't want to compete with the other brands. I do hope that they're not as stupid as to push through with this.

For that price, I'd rather get a 2.0 Subaru Forester.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Nice to know that this vehicle is coming over to our shores.

Although, I will probably not own it even if I have the money. Columbia has been crazy lately with the prize of Kia here in RP. It is just not reasonable at all. Greedy to the max!

The carens is one of the finest vehicle we've owned. But it will probably be the last Kia we will buy... until Columbia wakes up and realize that their prices are outrageously high.

Sayang naman yung (kia) brand. maganda pa naman

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Diesel VGT kasi yata kaya mahal..

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    sigurado 1m+ price nito pag vgt equipped. yung hyundai i30 1.6 crdi is 1.068m na ito pa kaya

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    Diesel VGT kasi yata kaya mahal..
    The one I saw is Gas fed 1.6 cvvt.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Hindi kaya nagkamali lang yung dealer? Kasi kahit saang webpage ko makita, mas mura yung Soul kesa i30 tsaka Carens.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
    Kasi kahit saang webpage ko makita, mas mura yung Soul kesa i30 tsaka Carens.
    korek ka diyan Revenant! kahit saang website din ako nagsusurf, mas mura talaga ang Soul kesa Carens. yung price range nga niya ay same level sa Jazz and Yaris. so dapat sila ang competition nito and not the big SUVs like Montero Sport. 5-seater MPV lang kaya ang Soul. Haay naku Columbian.

Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Kia Soul [MERGED THREADS]