New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Deym... nice and clean. I have a soft spot for small cheap cars, myself. Think the 626 engine will fit? :lol:

All that car is missing is a B6T engine... would give a lot of "riceboys" and sports car snobs a big surprise...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by carlocaraddict
    parang sa China or Taiwan yang pic. Pero nice ah
    uhmm.... dito lang sa pinas toh bossing.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Auto_Xer
    Nice. Baka naman mid engine RWD yan?

MR4?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pag may CD5 ako ganyan din gagawin ko malamang, best damn Pride CD5 I've seen, honestly.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Aliw. Hehe. Linis rin. Ganda talaga nung white tapos walang tint.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    Deym... nice and clean. I have a soft spot for small cheap cars, myself. Think the 626 engine will fit? :lol:

All that car is missing is a B6T engine... would give a lot of "riceboys" and sports car snobs a big surprise...

I don't think you can fit the 626 engine... but the 323 familia engine would be a nice fit.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Oo nga... yung B6T, nga, may konting cutting na... but a standard non-turbo 1.6 fits perfectly...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Kulang na lang mala Jay Chou or Edison Chen na driver...

cute car.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    So there you go, I told you that little kia will grow on you. I remember around the '80's everyone was into galants and lancers. But my cousin instead bought a '76 ol VW brasilia to everyone's mocking and ridicules. I couldn't figure it out either however I helped him mod it into a metallic night blue beauty. I learned first hand basic detailing from him using a chamois, hair shampoo and paste wax. It became a head turner in those days around San Juan even if it was just originally an el cheapo ride. I admire guys with guts like my cousin and the owner of that Kia. They don't give sh_t what you and I think as long as these babies remain as their own pride and joy... well up until they find another one to play with.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky

actually, meron umiikot ikot dito sa manila na orange kia na monster. . with an engine stronger than a b6t ;)
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Kia Pride... Tofu Delivery ng Pinas