New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Right now i'm having a 5 days vacation here in Korea. And OMG umuulan nang KIA and Huyndai. I'll get pics of all Kia's and Hyundai here. Amazing here...Can you believe there's even a Samsung made cars here...ha ha ha...Anyway it's amazing to see different Kia Models and Hyundai na di natin nakikita dyan...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Post mo dito along with brand/model if you can remember them. Would be interesting.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wala bang LG optimus car dyan? yung samsung car kaya eh car and a phone rolled into 1?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    pwede kaya 2 sims jan gaya ng cellphone ko samsung?

dami sigurado accessories ng rides natin jan.....

at sigurado din daming koreana jan broxander.....

nyahaha..jk lang broxander....

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    That's why Koreans here don't like to buy Korean cars. Sawang sawa na sila kasi duon sa kanila lahat Korean cars cause foreign cars are very very expensive. When they get here they buy Japanese or American cars. Tapos pag mayaman European... Pero no to Korean cars for them. So much for patriotism...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Ung kotseng samsung gawa din ba sa plastic like their phones and other gadgets? hahaha jk. But siguro ung kotseng samsung may 3dtv then galaxy tab. Woah!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Samsung just like Hyundai is a big chaebol. Samsung is even bigger than Hyundai so they do make cars although not as successful as Hyundai. But at least Samsung TV's are more popular than Hyundai TV's!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    di ako magtataka, isang araw, nasa international market na yan samsung car....

loaded with hitek gadgets inside....

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    If I'm not mistaken, Samsung car is part of Renault and the cars they're selling in Korea shares the same platform from Nissan.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    when i was stationed there in seoul, for 6 months (work related), nagulat din ako, meron palang samsung na kotse.
    and hindi pa yan, may mga gasoline station din ang samsung at samsung hospital......

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
I'm in Korea Now, Home of our very loved KIA and Hyundai