New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gud day. I have kia pride. My engine vibrates extremely hard when i turn on the aircon and headlights. Parang na lulunod ang engine. I tried to park the car and turned the aircon saka lights. Tumataas ang RPM tapos bumababa. TApos nanginginig ang engine na parang namamatay ang makina.

Masama ba to? Bago ko lang kasi pina adjust yung belt kasi everytime na magstart ako ng engine tumutunog na parang kinikiskis ang belt kaya pinaadjust ko.

Thanks sa info.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What kind of gasoline are you using? ... is it an E10 blended gasoline?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    its always been unleaded gas. i had no problems with that until last night where the engine started shaking hard as i turned on the headlights ang aircon.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    its always been unleaded gas. i had no problems with that until last night where the engine started shaking hard as i turned on the headlights ang aircon.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi09 View Post
    I am just thinking your Kia Price would be the carb or EFi?

Your problem might be electrical in nature. Not enough power to maintain a big spark from the sparkplugs if you have a big electrical load turned on (lights & A/C).

This could mean your battery might be starting to go bad or your alternator might be giving insufficent load. Was your headlight brightness changing as your rev up your engine?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    I am just thinking your Kia Price would be the carb or EFi?

Your problem might be electrical in nature. Not enough power to maintain a big spark from the sparkplugs if you have a big electrical load turned on (lights & A/C).

This could mean your battery might be starting to go bad or your alternator might be giving insufficent load. Was your headlight brightness changing as your rev up your engine?
    When idle. The light brightness changes. As i turn off the aircon it turns normal. I just bought a new battery last week. I don't think its the battery. Could it be the headlights itself? It seems the engine can't carry the load when the aircon is turned on. It vibrates but if i step on the rev it seems fine but i can't always step on the rev right?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    hirap na siguro alternator, hindi na kaya suplyan ng kuryente kotse kaya ganyan well most likely ehehe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi09 View Post
    When idle. The light brightness changes. As i turn off the aircon it turns normal. I just bought a new battery last week. I don't think its the battery. Could it be the headlights itself? It seems the engine can't carry the load when the aircon is turned on. It vibrates but if i step on the rev it seems fine but i can't always step on the rev right?
    Maybe you can have your alternator checked. Your description of the symptoms is pointing towards that direction.

engine vibration