New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ^^^ From what I heard and know, only certain levels and positions are offered a car plan. A corporate discount is offered to the rest. For executives (VPs and higher), it is a totally different level.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepcare View Post
    Gawin lang nila realistic ulit yung price ng Carnival, sure it will be sold like hotcakes.

Kahit with TRAIN prices atleast nasa 1.8m-1.9m, ok na.
    gawin lang nila ulit competitive pricing nila sana. heck, all their units are 10-20% overpriced.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by 170kphlang View Post
    gawin lang nila ulit competitive pricing nila sana. heck, all their units are 10-20% overpriced.
    they need to get the sunroofs removed. offer decent configurations at competitive pricing...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    More news related to this matter. Kia's regional headquarters considers Ayala as its preferred bidder for all its local operations.

https://www.topgear.com.ph/news/indu...ef=home_feed_1

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Remember Yun 2 doors ba civic before Puro Ayala executives nauna nagkaroon. Magiging "sosy" na Kia. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    May 2016
    Kias are actually reliable vehicles. I have a good friend with his Kia Rio going 200K already. Weakness he says are the suspension components and aircon.

I wouldn't mind looking at one if its cheaper than the comparable Jap. Looking at you Sorento. Supposed to be a Ford Explorer rival but Columbia totally gimped it.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Just to share my experience wirh car rental in the U.S. I was planning to drive a kia soul out of curiosity but the person in-charge at Hertz (a pinoy) advised me to get a japanese car as the korean models at the garage have lots of warranty issues.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Just to share my experience wirh car rental in the U.S. I was planning to drive a kia soul out of curiosity but the person in-charge at Hertz (a pinoy) advised me to get a japanese car as the korean models at the garage have lots of warranty issues.

Bro, I have had my share of rentals while in the US but I had no problems when they gave me a Forte and a Soul. The Forte was even used on really long drives (Chicago-New York-Maryland and back). Maybe they were just new when I got them.

On a different note, our family has a 2010 Sorento and it has served us very well. The only time it had some issue was when the brake switch was replaced. Even its fuel consumption is acceptable for a 4-banger 2.4L NA engine (like the usual CUV).

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Bro, I have had my share of rentals while in the US but I had no problems when they gave me a Forte and a Soul. The Forte was even used on really long drives (Chicago-New York-Maryland and back). Maybe they were just new when I got them.

On a different note, our family has a 2010 Sorento and it has served us very well. The only time it had some issue was when the brake switch was replaced. Even its fuel consumption is acceptable for a 4-banger 2.4L NA engine (like the usual CUV).
    Probably the newer versions were value-engineered too much bro.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Shocker: Kia Tops Porsche And Lexus For Highest Rating On Initial Quality From J.D. Power

Hold on to your hat. Kia Motors has scored the highest on J.D. Power and Associates’ Initial Quality Survey, vanquishing not only other mass-market rivals like Toyota and Hyundai , but luxury brands like Porsche and Lexus as well.

It is the first time in 27 years that a non-luxury brand has topped the survey, the results of which automakers like to tout in their advertising when they do well.

As startling as it is to see the small Korean brand Kia atop the quality survey, it should not come as too big a surprise to those who watch the annual survey carefully. Kia last year topped all non-luxury brands, as it has made enormous strides in mechanical, styling and fit-and-finish quality on vehicles such as the Optima sedan, Soul hatchback, Sportage SUV and Cadenza premium sedan.

“Ranking number one in the entire industry for initial quality is the result of Kia’s decade-long focus on craftsmanship and continuous improvement, and reflects the voice of our customers, which is the ultimate affirmation,” said Michael Sprague, chief operating officer and EVP, Kia Motors America. “As the highest ranked brand in the industry, there is no doubt Kia is a world-class automaker.”

Kia scored well ahead of its Korean cousin Hyundai too. The two brands have common ownership in Korea, and cooperate on vehicle platforms, a design center, parts and more. But there is still a hot rivalry between the two companies' staffs.

Analysts and observers said they could see the accolade coming for Kia. “If you have driven the Kia vehicles over the past five or six years, you can’t help but notice how they have over-achieved expectations on ride quality, and how well they are executing their interiors,” says Dennis Keene, a Los Angeles-based marketing and design consultant.

Michelle Krebs, senior analyst at Autotrader.com, says Kia has been overdelivering on value. “Kia demonstrates an automaker can deliver a top-notch vehicle in terms of quality with lots of features at a price that is accessible to the masses.”

Specifically, Kia reported the fewest problems per 100 vehicles in the first 90 days of ownership–83–beating out second-place Porsche.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidki.../#23fb67a640e2
    Sayang sobrang taas ang presyo dito

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast