New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Any owners and feedback about the Kia Sorento?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    given that no replies, i saw one sa BGc. tinignan ko may-ari pilit kong pino-profile kung ano nakain to get an almost 2M car like this, sa dami ng options ngaun sa SUV market.

this suv doesn't even look like an SUV, it looks like a big focus, which also looks like a bloated wide van

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    given that no replies, i saw one sa BGc. tinignan ko may-ari pilit kong pino-profile kung ano nakain to get an almost 2M car like this, sa dami ng options ngaun sa SUV market.

this suv doesn't even look like an SUV, it looks like a big focus, which also looks like a bloated wide van
    Well in Fairness to the Owner who decided to Purchase that 2016 Sorento, I guess, It's not about "WHAT HE ATE" that made him decide to buy that car but more on What Features He Saw and Experienced in Riding that Car.

Before you Conclude and Bash those who like this car, I suggest you First Check and Compare the Ride Quality of this 2M Sorento and Make a MORE DETAILED Comparison againts the other available Optionss like the 2M Fortuner for Example.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbocharger View Post
    Well in Fairness to the Owner who decided to Purchase that 2016 Sorento, I guess, It's not about "WHAT HE ATE" that made him decide to buy that car but more on What Features He Saw and Experienced in Riding that Car.

Before you Conclude and Bash those who like this car, I suggest you First Check and Compare the Ride Quality of this 2M Sorento and Make a MORE DETAILED Comparison againts the other available Optionss like the 2M Fortuner for Example.

Checked the internet and saw many good review of this SUV. I hope owners would post their comments on their good vehicles.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Up this thread.
    Not too many comments here. I see a lot on the road everyday. I hear good raves from the owners I know. You won’t notice it unless you are familiar with it. Very unassuming SUV. Target buyers are the older folks. I guess the owners are not tsikot members.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Up this thread.
    Not too many comments here. I see a lot on the road everyday. I hear good raves from the owners I know. You won’t notice it unless you are familiar with it. Very unassuming SUV. Target buyers are the older folks. I guess the owners are not tsikot members.
    i suppose, that is its problem.
    its external appearance does not stand out from the background.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i suppose, that is its problem.
    its external appearance does not stand out from the background.
    Sometimes, the looks that does not stand out tend to age much better. Look at Subaru's SUVs, their boxy looks does not appeal much to others but there is no question on the capabilities of the Forester and Outback

We have the previous gen Sorento and it's one good vehicle. It's more than 8 years old already but it does not seem to look old.

The new one looks great too. The price is much better than its Korean twin, the Santa Fe.
    Last edited by Egan101; August 31st, 2018 at 08:55 AM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Sometimes, the looks that does not stand out tend to age much better. Look at Subaru's SUVs, their boxy looks does not appeal much to others but there is no question on the capabilities of the Forester and Outback

We have the previous gen Sorento and it's one good vehicle. It's more than 8 years old already but it does not seem to look old.

The new one looks great too. The price is much better than its Korean twin, the Santa Fe.
    I remember an old Topgear review comparing the previous models Sorento vs the SF. They mentioned that the Sorento style & drive is Americanized compared to the SF. I guess they are still going by that line. The exterior styling reminds me of the Ford Expedition, which is very american. More boxy with softer overall lines compared to the SF. It’s not great, but it’s something that will grow on you over time.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    I have one. Its fast, cheap to maintain and comfy to drive. Ü

2014 sorento totl awd here. The Korean version

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by istan View Post
    I have one. Its fast, cheap to maintain and comfy to drive. Ü

2014 sorento totl awd here. The Korean version

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    Do you see yourself selling it in the future? My friends who own one don’t want to let go of theirs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast