New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    I wonder what the 11 seater version is like inside.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by DacoTyan View Post
    I just saw an 11 seater in Alabang dealer. It has two fixed bench rows behind the driver and front passenger, then the last (fourth) row are the seats that fold flat in the floor. I wasn't able to sit inside but I imagine it will be very tight. Price daw is around P1.9M. Seat finish is cloth, not leather, and no sunroof. Service guys were not sure if transmission is AT or MT. Ok sana ito if they just did away with the third bench row.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I just saw an 11 seater in Alabang dealer. It has two fixed bench rows behind the driver and front passenger, then the last (fourth) row are the seats that fold flat in the floor. I wasn't able to sit inside but I imagine it will be very tight. Price daw is around P1.9M. Seat finish is cloth, not leather, and no sunroof. Service guys were not sure if transmission is AT or MT. Ok sana ito if they just did away with the third bench row.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by morocutuda View Post
    I recently watched a Korean video review and it made me wonder if there's any space left between the seats.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Interesting... I regularly see two Kia Carnivals & occasionally sighting another one.

While I've only caught sight of only one Honda Odyssey & only once.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Saw the 11-seater. The 2nd and 3rd rows are captain seats with jumpseats in between. The jumpseats may be adequate for short trips but definitely uncomfortable for long trips. The 4th row bench folds flat into the floor, and the 2nd and 3rd row seats can be adjusted for better legroom. Items removed from the TOTL model are the sun roof, the powered tailgate, the keyless stop-start button, the window shades. Seats are fabric, instead of leather, and the grill is a flat black. For a P300T difference, the TOTL model seems better value, although I would still prefer an 8-seater.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by minicoopal View Post
    Saw the 11-seater. The 2nd and 3rd rows are captain seats with jumpseats in between. The jumpseats may be adequate for short trips but definitely uncomfortable for long trips. The 4th row bench folds flat into the floor, and the 2nd and 3rd row seats can be adjusted for better legroom. Items removed from the TOTL model are the sun roof, the powered tailgate, the keyless stop-start button, the window shades. Seats are fabric, instead of leather, and the grill is a flat black. For a P300T difference, the TOTL model seems better value, although I would still prefer an 8-seater.
    I second the 8 seater.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    At Phph 1,575,000.00, this is worth checking. I wonder what features (this will be a lot) will be dropped from the TOTL.

http://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-i...-carnival.html

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dos2 View Post
    At Phph 1,575,000.00, this is worth checking. I wonder what features (this will be a lot) will be dropped from the TOTL.

http://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-i...-carnival.html
    Gusto ko nga makita yan, thinking of it as a candidate to replace our Grand Starex

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Yay! Finally the Carnival model I like.

Now all I have to overcome are anxieties about warped disc rotors, alternators dying an early death, blown shocks, hard to find batteries, how to cram it in the garage, AND skeptical wife.

BUT, boy, that 11-seater is really a flexibleconfiguration.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Yay! Finally the Carnival model I like.

Now all I have to overcome are anxieties about warped disc rotors
    Hehehe I had to resurface my disc rotors maybe 4x and had them replaced at least once when I had my previous gen carnival. That was really a problem for that model.

Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast