New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I'm leaning towards getting a Kia Sorento EX CRDi 7 str soon, but I want to be sure I get the best deal available. I'm open to both cash and financing -- it just depends on the package available. I got a quotation earlier today for an all-in package that effectively reduces DP to 37,000 with a monthly amortization of 38,442 for 60 months. Does anyone know of better deals out there? Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    With your deal, you will be paying 2.35M for a 1.925M car.

Fairly low interest but unless you need the money now for something else, I still think it's better to pay in cash.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    If you want financing, how about paying the highest DP you can afford and getting the shortest monthly installments?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I'm interested in both cash and financing because I have an existing loan facility I can tap. I will be paying interest regardless. I can either get an auto loan or tap my existing loan facility. It really depends on the deal on the table. For instance, I was comparing the all-in package offered to me, and it seemed better than a cash discount that brings down MSRP to P1,835000. But if there are existing cash deals that offer bigger discounts, it may make sense to tap my existing loan facility. If there are none, or if there are even better financing packages out there, I'd take that package instead. But thanks for the inputs!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    just bumping this.

Anyone with info on the best deal being offered for the Sorento EX CRDI 7 seater? Thanks

6. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Try acropolis and let us know what you get.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    ask Kia sucat, Look for RD. gave me a good deal on the 7 seater last may.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    why not go through the regular bank financing? with atleast 20% dp, your monthly amortization should be less than 30k for 60 months. There are also some banks like Metrobank offering free chattel mortgage and insurance, which will save you more money.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    huge discounts next year...when they release the 2016 Tiger-Nosed Sorento...lol

release date june/july/Aug 2015 or possibly earlier? im not sure.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    An agent told me that the 7 seater model has been discontinued. Can anyone confirm this?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast