New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    I got to admit it that this looks better than the original. The trademark "Tiger Nose" grille really spices it up, and the interior looks more like the latest Volvo S60 IMO.

The 2.4-litre GDI engine is great! When will it hit this car to our shores?!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Official TV commercial from Korea:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD3EVW5X9K4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Official TV commercial from Korea:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD3EVW5X9K4&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- 기아��차 K5 TVC(KIA Motors K5 TVC)[/ame]

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Nakita ko nayang TV ad nayan sa YTN Korea!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    Nakita ko nayang TV ad nayan sa YTN Korea!
    Two reasons how did you watch this ad:

a) Anong cable provider ang na sa iyo in order to see it

b) How did you watch a TV channel with the language you didn't understand in order to see this ad?

Paano? How did you see it?

Take note: I did the same thing you did on channels with languages you didn't understand for car TV commercials.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by leopaul View Post
    Two reasons how did you watch this ad:

a) Anong cable provider ang na sa iyo in order to see it

b) How did you watch a TV channel with the language you didn't understand in order to see this ad?

Paano? How did you see it?

Take note: I did the same thing you did on channels with languages you didn't understand for car TV commercials.
    May Global Destiny Cable ako kaya napapanood ko yang YTN Korea na news channel..Sa MBC Premium sa Sky Cable Platinum mayroon din ako eh napapanood ko din ang mga TV ads nyang Optima/K5!

Maganda sya but duda ko ilalabas yan ng Kia dito pag lumakas ang sales ng YF Sonata!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    May Global Destiny Cable ako kaya napapanood ko yang YTN Korea na news channel..Sa MBC Premium sa Sky Cable Platinum mayroon din ako eh napapanood ko din ang mga TV ads nyang Optima/K5!

Maganda sya but duda ko ilalabas yan ng Kia dito pag lumakas ang sales ng YF Sonata!
    Ay... pasensya nga pala eh. I guess I did the same thing that you do...
    Teehee...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    parang kamuka ni ironman ang front face niya a

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ymv5VreaWg"]YouTube- Cadenza video clip for micro site[/ame]

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Galing ako sa Seattle and geez, you wouldn't know how nice to see the 2011 Optima/K5 in person!

Mas maganda 'to kaysa sa Hyundai YF Sonata!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
2011 Kia Optima/Magentis