New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 183 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Sweeeeeeet!!! napansin ko lang sa grill, yan na rin ang gamit ng upcoming Kia Forte, Kia Soul at facelifted na Optima. Ito na kaya ang magiging corporate look? para pag nakita mo eh mare-recognize mong its a Kia?
    Last edited by Camgen6; March 10th, 2009 at 04:14 AM.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Continuoing our stream of image updates on the 2010 Kia Sorento, we have a set of fresh new pictures from South Korea for you.
    Apparently, Kia Motors hosted a test-drive event to introduce it’s all-new Sorento to the Korean media and press ahead of it’s formal debut, where Autotimes.co.kr took some more images of the 2010 Kia Sorento.
    We have already seen the new face of Kia Sorento and it’s interior earlier today, but now, guys from Autotimes surprised us with shots showcasing the new Sorento from the side and rear points of view. This is actually the first time we see the production-ready Sorento from behind. How do you like it?
    Follow the jump to see two more shots…

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Camgen6 View Post
    Sweeeeeeet!!! napansin ko lang sa grill, yan na rin ang gamit ng upcoming Kia Forte, Kia Soul at facelifted na Optima. Ito na kaya ang magiging corporate look? para pag nakita mo eh mare-recognize mong its a Kia?

Yan na po signature grill ng kia sa mga new models nila. They call it H grill by Peter Schreyer, their head in design.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by xTrememan View Post
    All i can say is... COOL! Hahaha! Magbabago na naman ang labanan ng mga diesel SUV's paglumabas toh. Iba talaga mga diesel Korean cars mababa ang displacement ng engine pero super lakas ng hatak and matipid sa gas.

More pics of the new Sorento please. ^_^
    IT'S OFFICIAL! HERE IS THE REAL DEAL!

Looks aggressive huh?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Wow! I love the rear, it looks like the Mohave as I can see... LOL

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by freespin View Post

Ito na cya. Klarong klaro na! 2010 Kia Sorento!

Looks like an ACURA MDX

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    hmm, mas streamlined ang design ng Sorento though I don't understand why Scheyer didn't continue the fluid lines at the back. I guess he's doing a frontal fluid design technique.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    The new sorento is very much different from the acura mdx. In that angle, it looks like it, but as u can see with other pics, sorento is very much different.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Once again, we are bringing you a hot and exclusive next-gen Sorento report with a series of spy pics previewing the all-new Kia Sorento in details! These latest spy shots have been taken during the official Sorento catalogue photo shoot and are revealing us the 2010 Sorento corssover in all it’s glorry.
    Kia Sorento gallery:

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    It looks just like WOW! If this comes out of the market before the year ends we have to step backward on the new montero sport and buy this suv instead. i hope the price is still within our budget. hahaha!

2010 Kia Sorento pictures [ARCHIVED]