New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by sherwinaval View Post
    Kaya sabi nila first impressions last, but I think you should ride the new Kia's, baka sakali magbago hehehe. Kia did improved over the years, although di sumagi sa isip ko na they'd like to have that "Premium Brand" thingy, pero siguro nga. :D

+1

Every company has their own marketing strategy, Columbia posted higher price tags for Kia's para makapagbigay ng bigger discounts? Mas attractive sa customers kasi siguro ang bigger discounts than the real value?
    I know Kia sucks 10 years ago pero ngayon IMHO.. at par na sila sa Mitsu, Toyota, Honda and Nissan.. I cant say na Premium Brand ang Kia because what does "Premium Brand" Means? BMW? PORSCHE? Ferrari?

Bulok lang talaga Marketing strategy nang KIA.. Sabi ko nga sa isang manager nang Kia "Kaya nyo palang maibaba nang ganyan ang presyo nang sasakyan why not just announce it to the public or stick to that price kesa naka display sa public na ang mamahal nang sasakyan as people would stay away after seeing the ridiculous price"

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by xander1925 View Post
    Yup i agree, if you check Kia's line up and check the SRP's..magugulat ka talaga sa presyo.. you would think na i'll get na lang Honda, Mitsu, Nissan and Toyota.. But you know what guys in my search for an SUV(Montero, Sta Fe, Escape, CRV, RAV4, Tucson, Vitara, Fortuner). I ended up buying Kia, and you know why? Because its cheaper..

If you are going to buy a car and you are going to pay in Cash mahal ang Kia pero pag installment mas mura ang Kia among the rest..

I dont know kung bat ganito ang marketing strategy nila coz not everybody knows the deals behind Kia..
    If this is the case, does anyone here know the "discounted" price of the forte and the forte koup?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by aargh View Post
    If this is the case, does anyone here know the "discounted" price of the forte and the forte koup?

I got a 120k discount on the Rio, so I think 200-300k discount for the Forte is fair. :D

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by grail80 View Post
    I got a 120k discount on the Rio, so I think 200-300k discount for the Forte is fair. :D
    Tama ka yan ang discounted price nya!

5. Join Date
    May 2008
    Just saw the forte at a Kia dealership, maganda interior nya, pero puro hard plastics.
    IMHO, masyadong mahal ang forte for 1.3 M.. considering naka torsion beam lang ang rear suspension nya, just like the rio, vios, etc...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I talked to a dealer and they're giving up to 130k discount on the Forte and Koup. Beautiful car but still too expensive I think. They probably want to increase Kia's resale value thats why they overpriced it....

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Test drove the Forte Koup today at Kia Lipa...

I was actually checking out the 4 door sedan nang may pumasok na naka koup color white.. dali dali akong lumabas together with an SA to check it out. I ask the SA kung test drive unit and he said no, sabi nya yan ang kotse nang may ari nang Casa. Bumaba yung dalawang sakay... Father and Son...tapos nagpaalam yung SA dun sa anak nang may ari if i can check out the unit.. and he said yes... after looking aroud the car outside and inside.. bumalik na kami sa Casa, then the you guy told the SA if i wanted to test drive it... I said OH YESS PLEASEEE... it's not a test drive unit but a personall car nung mag ama na may ari nang casa he he he...

Anyway pag labas nang casa... sobrang na impress ako.. medyo hinataw ko nang konti...at eto ang masasabi ko...

Car is fast...
    Car is very comfortable inside..
    Ang lakas nang Aircon...
    Ang ganda nang handling at response...
    Ang ganda nang tunog nang makina habang hinahataw
    Hindi sya matagtag pag dinaan mo sa pangit na kalsada...

after the test drive... I WANT ONE.... ha ha ha.. seriously i fell in love with the car.. hayzzzz problem is... ANG MAHALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.....

Hayzzzzzzzzzz

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Will they have a crdi engine for forte?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Will they have a crdi engine for forte?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by aargh View Post
    I talked to a dealer and they're giving up to 130k discount on the Forte and Koup. Beautiful car but still too expensive I think. They probably want to increase Kia's resale value thats why they overpriced it....
    which dealer has this discount?

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast