New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    True Blue Rubicon CRD owner checking in.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    I went to lunch with my co-worker one time and rode in his Jeep 4-door .
    First impressions: looks good on the outside, suspension is really good (for an off-road type of vehicle), much better riding that the 2-door that my other co-worker drives. The inside is another story. It's too upright for me and a bit too tight (I'm only 5'11). For the price though * $35K and for it's intended market - I think it's a good truck.

Here's the shot I took with my phone:

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Just got my 2nd Jeep Rubicon, now its a Diesel! Im very happy with it, considering 200hp and 460trqe! Some people wouldn't understand, but its a JEEP thing

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Rubicon:
    Cons:
    -lumpy ride due to live axles.
    -ultra-upright seating position due to the old-school cabin layout
    -heavy, heavy wheels
    -fuel economy only so-so compared to some other diesels
    -expensive

Pros:
    -It's A FREAKING RUBICON. All other SUVs (except maybe the Jimny and the Land Rover Defender) are just poseurs.

One of the coolest cars I've ever driven. Makes you feel like you're conquering a mountain, even when you're just jumping the kerb at the parking lot.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Hello guys,

seriously considering the wrangler unlimited crd against the prado v6

no bugs or glitches? reliable? how is the a/c when it gets a bit old… test drove one earlier at cats… up front is ok but the a/c feels struggling a bit on the rear maybe due to the fiberglass top?

i know its comparing apples to oranges but budget wise the 2 are priced the same…

its use will be my daily drive and occasional long drives with my family

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    How is the power of the diesel? I know in paper its about 200hp 460nm but how is it driving it. Compared to say fortuner or monteroGTV?...

Friend of mine test drove one the other week amd said sobrang hina daw ng arankada ng diesel so they want the gasoline powered. But casa said wala na daw gas powered na lalabas.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Rubicon:
    Cons:
    -lumpy ride due to live axles.
    -ultra-upright seating position due to the old-school cabin layout
    -heavy, heavy wheels
    -fuel economy only so-so compared to some other diesels
    -expensive

Pros:
    -It's A FREAKING RUBICON. All other SUVs (except maybe the Jimny and the Land Rover Defender) are just poseurs.

One of the coolest cars I've ever driven. Makes you feel like you're conquering a mountain, even when you're just jumping the kerb at the parking lot.

^^^^

isa yan sa dream ko... meron nga ako na remote controlled rubicon toy car dati...hehehehe

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    How's the ownership experience so far? Any major problems? For diesel variant?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Almost a year of ownership in the family. Pansin ko lang, after owning several cars and also diesel SUVs and pickup trucks, mabigat ang gas pedal. Mabagal rin mag accelerate. But it's ok. It's not made for speed. At least for me.

Very noticeable lang talaga sya pag galing ka sa ibang sasakyan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by remzam View Post
    Almost a year of ownership in the family. Pansin ko lang, after owning several cars and also diesel SUVs and pickup trucks, mabigat ang gas pedal. Mabagal rin mag accelerate. But it's ok. It's not made for speed. At least for me.

Very noticeable lang talaga sya pag galing ka sa ibang sasakyan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ano ba yun sa inyo local or you imported?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast