The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Finally it's here ... but at 1.94M? ...

http://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-i...ine-debut.html

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Yan ang una ko hinanap sa prciing sa PIMs articles, and when I saw 1.9M, sira-ulo.

Hello the Jeep Renegade is just sbout the same price as the Nissan Juke and Kia Soul in the US. Ba't di kasi ilabas na lang yun mainstream version like the Juke.

This car excites ne coz it so compact and stylish. pero wala iba talaga kung i-market ng cats ang jeep dito.

Bskit naman Ford, they can match the Jap Pricing. Ewan.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport at around the same price is a better buy over the Renegade.

http://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-i...ted-sport.html

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    The Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport at around the same price is a better buy over the Renegade.

http://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-i...ted-sport.html
    That's the one with the rounded headlights, it's a cheap variant in the US, Not that head turner coz it looks odd in person.

People who buy this stuff live in motorhomes in the outskirts. Kasi sobrang budget meals.

Always wanted a Jeep: Wrangler or Renegade. Pero grabe talaga mahal. I always envy my white uncle whenever i Visit him in LV who has one in his garage and use it Nevada desert like the Count of Counting Cars

Pero at 1.9M pede na, if they offer the 2 door version of thst here at say 1.5-1.6M, i will surely add that to my SUV collection

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    They call that a Renegade?

I have a better name for that ... Rene-GAY-de ...

Its a disgrace to the original vehicle that it replaced .. IMHO.

jeep-cj5-renegade-image.jpg

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    They're probably testing the waters ... if it doesn't sell well, they might bring in the lower 4x2 variants ...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    -"The Jeep Renegade will retail for PhP 1,941,000, which corresponds with the brand's birth year of 1941"
    So that's why, hopefully they bring the other less expensive models.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    kahit 1921 sila nag - simula dito sa earth, mahal pa din P 1,921,000

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I wonder if they will sell 50 in 5 years. 😅

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    They're probably testing the waters ... if it doesn't sell well, they might bring in the lower 4x2 variants ...
    They can't do much about pricing even if they strip it down because it's built in Itlay alongside its platform-mate, the Fiat 500X.
    If they want something lower priced, I have a feeling they'd still sell the AWD version just like the local Cherokee range so it fits the "tough" image they are selling here.

PS: About local Jeep pricing... the Jeep Cherokee costs about as much as the Escape in the US, but it's sold here at Explorer prices. Premium pricing for a more premium image here I guess.

Best bang for the buck Jeep is probably the Wrangler Sport V6 (gasoline), it costs just a bit more than the Renegade.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast