New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Move over BMW 7 series, SLKs here comes the new cat.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Pretty, but overpriced Indian goods.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I think you're misinformed. They're still made in UK and still use Jaguar's technology NOT Tata Motors. The only thing that is different is they're using Indian cash to keep it going.

I think rather than Tata imposing its technology on Jaguar and LR, it's the other way around. Tata will learn much from these two brands in developing their mass market cars. Coupled with the ability to summon cheap labor and hi availability of engineer/scientific minds... not to mention the huge indian market... You really have to watch out Tata Motors could be the next key global player as the Big 3 in the US continue to decline.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by daimengrui View Post
    I think you're misinformed. They're still made in UK and still use Jaguar's technology NOT Tata Motors. The only thing that is different is they're using Indian cash to keep it going.

I think rather than Tata imposing its technology on Jaguar and LR, it's the other way around. Tata will learn much from these two brands in developing their mass market cars. Coupled with the ability to summon cheap labor and hi availability of engineer/scientific minds... not to mention the huge indian market... You really have to watch out Tata Motors could be the next key global player as the Big 3 in the US continue to decline.
    thats one of the reasons they bought it! whala! instant tech upgrade, no more years of research, corporate espionage etc..just throw lots and lots of cash.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by daimengrui View Post

thats one of the reasons they bought it! whala! instant tech upgrade, no more years of research, corporate espionage etc..just throw lots and lots of cash.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Want to schedule a viewing of this car in our showroom?

A Test drive perhaps?

Just PM me......I'll be happy to assist you guys

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    ito ba yung diesel? oir yung XJ? gulo e..hehehehe

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    is this the car of gretchen barretto? i saw her drive it in mckinley the other day... very nice.... cars stopped to ogle at her car and saw her as well coz its not tinted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
The New Jaguar XF Sport Saloon