New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    sir xer,

ikaw ba yung naka CB radio and whelen siren?

how much po?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    sir xer,

ikaw ba yung naka CB radio and whelen siren?

how much po?
    radio yes sir, vhf radio v8000 icom. siren, hindi po whelen. wala po ako budget pang whelen pang cheapo lang po na siren

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    sportivo 08 all stock onyx black, got it last dec nka 4k na ang takbo..
    magkano po ba ung gastos aftr 5k?ano po ung pinapalitan ng casa?

need po reply samalat po!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by xer View Post
    radio yes sir, vhf radio v8000 icom. siren, hindi po whelen. wala po ako budget pang whelen pang cheapo lang po na siren
    ahh

how much po yung vhf radio with license fron ntc?

TIA ulit.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    ahh

how much po yung vhf radio with license fron ntc?

TIA ulit.
    sir iyung gamit ko model V8000 Icom vhf , last two years ago nakuha ko brandnew around 10T+, maybe bumaba na rin ngayon. kapag bibili ka sir walang license kasama from ntc. If by procedure, you have to go to ntc first to have an exam. If you passed, you'll have your amature license & call sign, then after that you may request for a permit to purchase. after acquiring the permit to purchase, go buy the vhf radio then you have to go back again to ntc to have the serial number affixed to your license.

Medyo mahaba talaga if by the book. Kung may makatulong sana sa inyo sir para mapabilis pag acquire ng lic. Madalang naman nag haharvest (nanghuhuli) ang ntc, pero iwas abala mas maganda kung documented lahat ng gamit. Likewise with the pa system, documented din siya. But never used without official OP, sometimes nga lang kapag nagkakagipitan na sa situation but napakadalang.

By the way, better to buy from autorized dealers for warranty. or kung minsan sila mismo may contact with regards to lic. Ingat nga lang sa pag transact para di masayang pera. hth

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    sir iyung gamit ko model V8000 Icom vhf , last two years ago nakuha ko brandnew around 10T+, maybe bumaba na rin ngayon. kapag bibili ka sir walang license kasama from ntc. If by procedure, you have to go to ntc first to have an exam. If you passed, you'll have your amature license & call sign, then after that you may request for a permit to purchase. after acquiring the permit to purchase, go buy the vhf radio then you have to go back again to ntc to have the serial number affixed to your license.

Medyo mahaba talaga if by the book. Kung may makatulong sana sa inyo sir para mapabilis pag acquire ng lic. Madalang naman nag haharvest (nanghuhuli) ang ntc, pero iwas abala mas maganda kung documented lahat ng gamit. Likewise with the pa system, documented din siya. But never used without official OP, sometimes nga lang kapag nagkakagipitan na sa situation but napakadalang.

By the way, better to buy from autorized dealers for warranty. or kung minsan sila mismo may contact with regards to lic. Ingat nga lang sa pag transact para di masayang pera. hth

thanks sir, we had a lot of icoms dati nung sa province pa kami, lots of handheld icoms (yung sobrang laki ng battery almost half ng body, automotive icom na may pagka taas taas na antenna sa labas and a base radio (nakidlatan ang antenna, lahat nadamay.)

PA system documented?? san po nag papa document sir?

re license 18 years old ba ang pwede?

before my dad was a member of REACT mindanao.

ilan po ang range ng VHF on metro manila?

do you use external antennna sir?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    sir in posting pics, you may register/use photobucket.com
    after registering, you may upload your pics then you may use the links to post it here. just mind the size in posting para hindi masyado malaki sir.
    Congrat's on your sportivo sir!

sportivo 07 owner here, fond of those extra billet grille on the front but i've already asked the casa's and they don't come cheap, 4T+ just for the upper & lower set.
    thanks a lot sir..i'll try to do that

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    * S_uilicot
    sir, as well as the REACT, i think meron rin sila mga documents for their pa system. moa from affiliated govt division like tmg, pnp, pma etc...

Pero like what i've said sa good squad thread reg wang wang, if by any chance na nakakita ng abusadong members ng mga groups, puwede silang ireport sa kanilang respected groups para ma warningan/reprimand for the way they act.

I'm not sure sir kung ano capacity ng specific model, i think 2kms radius yata. pero diyan sa manila halos gamit na is uhf, iyung mga volunteer fire brigaeds uhf halos lahat. Yes, external antenna larsen with roof raild mounting.

sorry for sa ot mods, last na ito.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    I use isuzu mu7 activo....

it about isuzu alterra.

this my picture

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by st_extreme_nd View Post
    I use isuzu mu7 activo....

it about isuzu alterra.

this my picture