New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    I just got a 2005 XUV. What kind of diesel do you usually use? Biodiesel or not?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Currently on Flying V biodiesel. Alternate choice is Petron Diesel Max.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Minola Cooking Oil. Used.

:hysterical:

Actually, I can use anything that comes from the pump. The Crosswind isn't too sensitive to diesel quality. Just watch for water contamination, as exposure to too much can hurt the fuel pump.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Minola Cooking Oil. Used.

:hysterical:

Actually, I can use anything that comes from the pump. The Crosswind isn't too sensitive to diesel quality. Just watch for water contamination, as exposure to too much can hurt the fuel pump.

how can you easily check sir for water contamination?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by fabilioh View Post
    how can you easily check sir for water contamination?
    if you're in doubt with the response, drain your water separator once or every other month, depende sa gamit and make sure to fill up only to areas not known na binabaha.

when it comes to brand, barely unnoticeable difference in terms of response and FC, bigger factor will come from air and fuel filter condition and motor oil being use.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by xfreemanx View Post
    I just got a 2005 XUV. What kind of diesel do you usually use? Biodiesel or not?
    2005 XUV din sa akin, for me mas matipid ako sa flying V lalo na sa long drive, yung 1200 pesos ko na full tank balikan na ng Manila to Bicol, Naga city, halos may tira pa, may 8 passenger pa ako that time

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdrag View Post
    2005 XUV din sa akin, for me mas matipid ako sa flying V lalo na sa long drive, yung 1200 pesos ko na full tank balikan na ng Manila to Bicol, Naga city, halos may tira pa, may 8 passenger pa ako that time
    Bro, are you talking about the Flying V Biodiesel? Gaano mas nakakatipid using this fuel?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Shell gamit ko hehe..

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    petron diesel max

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    shell din sa amin. may free toy ferrari. hehe.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
What kind of diesel do you use on your crosswind?