New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Slightly OT at di ISUZU: Had my W123 240D it's well-deserved engine oil, oil, fuel and air filters changed. In the process, saw that my power steering pump's seal is leaking. Will buy the required power steering kit and have it repaired (hopefully) soon.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by janalla View Post
    Had the following fluids replaced (sa casa): brake and clutch, radiator, and steering (atf). Also had my fuel filter replaced and cleaned the sedimentor as well.

I witnessed the whole process and thought of learning how to DIY the next time around. It was only when I got home that I realized that the way the mechanic drained my brake and clutch fluids was OFF to what I knew: Sa halip na patuluin sa bleeders, he removed the containers, poured out the contents and had it cleaned. So, hindi na napalabas yung used fluids na nasa tubes pa!?? I remember hindi na nagbleed eh, kung saan nangailangan pa sanang tumawag ng kasama para magbleed...!
    At least ok yan Isuzu CASA mo, customer are allowed inside working area, nakita mo tuloy diskarte nila, my casa was hiram lng s yo susi, tpos alukin k ng kape, then balik s yo ang susi, bayad k s cashier, Sir, tapos n...s receipt mo n lng makita kung ano ginawa nila sa car mo....kaya ako minsan, sa labas ko dinadala if minor repair..except kung kasama yon sa PMS, for warranty purposes.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    foglights installed on 08 XUV

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    installed front chin, touchscreen dvd motorized lcd & player all in one, pioneer fullrange speakers and tweeters, and jdm tilting plate.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005

Love this chin! Congratulations for the upgrades!!!

C'mon guys, keep those stuff you did to your ISUZU coming!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post

Love this chin! Congratulations for the upgrades!!!

C'mon guys, keep those stuff you did to your ISUZU coming!
    thanks sir benz..

7. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Installed an oil catch can on my ride, DIY. got the idea from dvldoc's thread . cost me Php900 on materials

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Nice (clean) DIY job! Maganda sana na-document mo yung step-by-step na ginawa mo so you could share to the rest here.

2 thumbs!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    Nice (clean) DIY job! Maganda sana na-document mo yung step-by-step na ginawa mo so you could share to the rest here.

2 thumbs!

Thanks sir Benz.

I used the air-water separator commonly use on compressors as an oil catch tank. Mas ok dahil transparent ang reservoir, madali makita level ng trapped oil.

Basically it’s to re-route the close loop system of the crankcase ventilation to an oil catch tank before introducing it back to the intake pipe. This catch tank collects the oil mist from blow-by gases while allowing cleaner gases to be passed back into the intake.

Steps:
    1. First find a spot to mount the catch tank.

2. Remove the OEM hose going to the intake pipe. Put a brass barb fitting to this OEM to extend another hose to the inlet tubing of the catch tank.

3. Attach another hose on the outlet of the catch tank then connect it to the air intake pipe.

hth

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    gano kalaki yung compressor oil catch can na nabile mo? gumamit ako dati nyan kaso sandali lang puno kagad at me pumupunta na langis sa turbo.
    i recently instally an oil catch can from S4 autoshop. under observation ko yung hose(clear) papunta turbo. at me level gauge din. but mas maganda yang sa compressor. mas maganda lang malaman ang ideal size since dapat me computation(cfm) yung volume ng pasok ng hangin.

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
What did you do to your ISUZU today?