New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    No. These are not standard items/parts replaced during PMS (thou considered "maintenance items" daw). I experienced hard starting and erratic idle kaya pinalitan.
    I see, so as long na nag start ng normal ang trooper 4JX1, nothing to worry about RPS, RPCV? thank you sir.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    TUMPAK! Hahaha! Not to mention be spared of the "Commander-in-Chief's" tongue lashing.
    Parang nakaka relate ako diyan Sir Benz... Aaww!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Change battery (GS to Motolite Excel) for my Crosswind.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    done putting my new Isuzu Emblem. super tagal ko din hinanap yan. haha sa Car Truck lang pala.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    nice mod! +1

6. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    1. Cleaning of front brake assembly.
    2. Wheel alignment
    3. Adjustment of torsion bar( ? ) in right side wheel, ( just be happen that kumakabig yon car to the right when applying brake, now ok na, khit bitawan mo steering wheel when applying brake, ala n kabig.)

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Ganda ng emblem... ako naman, nag mano-manong car wash at binabad ang filter...

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    Replaced piston caliper on my troopers right rear wheel. resurfaced the rotor disc. since the caliper repair kit is for the two rear wheel, pinalitan ko na rin sa kaliwa. dumi na ng fluid ko. monday, check(if necessary overhaul) the front calipers. para replenish ang buong brake fluid system.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kalmadong pedro View Post
    Ganda ng emblem... ako naman, nag mano-manong car wash at binabad ang filter...
    Compliments of Car Truck hehe babad ang pag linis mo ng Air Filter mo? sakin spray lang ng my sabon. Tapos let it soak it for 15mins. then banlaw with soft water then patuyuin. tinuro sakin ng friend ko yan so far effective sya super black ng tubig.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by xwind_mariner View Post
    1. Cleaning of front brake assembly.
    2. Wheel alignment
    3. Adjustment of torsion bar( ? ) in right side wheel, ( just be happen that kumakabig yon car to the right when applying brake, now ok na, khit bitawan mo steering wheel when applying brake, ala n kabig.)
    ...adjustment of torsion bar <---nd pala torsion bar yon, it was a bar perpendicular to sway bar, nd yon bar uses to adjust wheel alignment, it was connected to wheel assembly then may adjustment nut on the other end,just beneath the radiator, dont know the exact term..was it called stiff bar that acting to distribute the same weight on both wheel when applying brake.
    Somebody out there to tell me the exact term on these parts.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
What did you do to your ISUZU today?