New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Hi guys, comments naman regarding to my trooper with VIN UBR73 4jx1, is this referring or related to the injector had used? as I reading threads I always see about euro 1, 2 & 3, no idea regarding this, please help,,,,

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Jhun, what is it in particular that you want to know or confirm?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    hi Benzmizer, thanks for the reply, regarding the VIN UBR73, coz in other threads they only talking about the UBS, I din't see any UBR, so I am wondering what is the difference between the UBR and UBS, mine is UBR 73 with 4jx1 engine, is this has something to do in the injector installed? if so,,, what is the type and which is the best?,,, or is there any other highlights regarding UBR compare to UBS? thanks.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by JhunTrooper View Post
    hi Benzmizer, thanks for the reply, regarding the VIN UBR73, coz in other threads they only talking about the UBS, I din't see any UBR, so I am wondering what is the difference between the UBR and UBS, mine is UBR 73 with 4jx1 engine, is this has something to do in the injector installed? if so,,, what is the type and which is the best?,,, or is there any other highlights regarding UBR compare to UBS? thanks.
    Hi (again) Jhun.

Hope this helps you:

In short, UBS means it's a 4x4 while a UBR is a 4x2.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    thanks sir Benzmizer this will help, so there's nothing to do with the injector installed, by the way what is the euro 1, 2 and 3 means?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    The emission standards.

AFAIK Euro II lang Trooper 4JX1 natin..

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    The emission standards.

AFAIK Euro II lang Trooper 4JX1 natin..

AFAIK, may euro 3. Yung later batch is euro 3 ata. Mas malaki ang diameter ng exhaust pipe and may pinagkaiba sa intake valve from intercooler.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    P'ano yan Euro II lang diesel natin?

Kaya pala

Baka Euro III na rin yung sa'kin.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    AFAIK, may euro 3. Yung later batch is euro 3 ata. Mas malaki ang diameter ng exhaust pipe and may pinagkaiba sa intake valve from intercooler.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    P'ano yan Euro II lang diesel natin?

Kaya pala

Baka Euro III na rin yung sa'kin.
    EURO III na mga peeps mga 4jx1.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    I see, so this is for The emission standards. sa nabasa ko sa thread around .05% ung requirments sa emmission test as of 2004 correct me if im wrong mga sir,,, and according to sir av8or5 our trooper with 4jx1 is euro III na which is means na more than passing sya since euro III is in less than 50ppm,, correct me if im wrong again he he he, ask ko lang mga sir, untill now ba is .05% parin ba ang passing rate sa emmission test?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
VIN UBR73 Trooper 4jx1, comments please!