New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    good day mga friends, heard about the turbo zet installed in diesel engine? meron na bang nakasubok? share naman ng experience pls...balak ko kasing palagyan ang xwind 06 model ko.magkano at saan? kayanin kaya ng engine?nababagalan kasi ako sa speed at acceleration ng car ko.hirap ng ma reach ang 120kph,lakas na ugong ng engine.merong akong nabasa sa forum na nagpa install pero di na elaborate further ang effect,but he says he is able to reach 140 to 150kph ? im impress...
    thanks.more power.blues

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesrn6 View Post
    good day mga friends, heard about the turbo zet installed in diesel engine? meron na bang nakasubok? share naman ng experience pls...balak ko kasing palagyan ang xwind 06 model ko.magkano at saan? kayanin kaya ng engine?nababagalan kasi ako sa speed at acceleration ng car ko.hirap ng ma reach ang 120kph,lakas na ugong ng engine.merong akong nabasa sa forum na nagpa install pero di na elaborate further ang effect,but he says he is able to reach 140 to 150kph ? im impress...
    thanks.more power.blues
    Three words: Does not work.

If you have the chance to open a "turbo-zet" unit, you will see a fan similar to what you see inside your computer's power supply. If you get the "twin-turbozet", you will see two of them inside. Twice the power and fuel efficiency? Nah, marketing gimmick and nothing more.

You would probably get better results by using bio-diesel.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; August 11th, 2007 at 10:21 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I agree with Ghosthunter.
    You are better off on improving your air filter for better breathing.
    What the engine needs is cold pressurized air. A turbo may provide pressure but heat accompanies it. that is when the intercooler/aftercooler comes in. If turbo-zet can provide this two basic requirement then its good for speed.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    thanks. got it.

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by 4JGtootsie View Post
    I agree with Ghosthunter.
    You are better off on improving your air filter for better breathing.
    What the engine needs is cold pressurized air. A turbo may provide pressure but heat accompanies it. that is when the intercooler/aftercooler comes in. If turbo-zet can provide this two basic requirement then its good for speed.
    +1 on that. You can either do DIY on the system (Open air filter, pipe, adaptor and clamps) or adopt one made for cars. I'm using the intake model that BLADE sells for big body corollas. I just change the air filter once a year. I'm using Simota right now but plan to upgrade before the year ends.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesrn6 View Post
    thanks.more power.blues
    i also have the same experience as your pag nasa 110 to 120 km/hr maingay ang engine at ayaw na hatak. I may suggest that you find a mechanic have your engine tune up that is adjust valve and bleed the 4 injectors so that walang halo hangin ang fuel line mo. After tune up , you will feel the difference,malakas ang hatak at d umugong and engine.

turbo zet to diesel