Jul 2010
    Isuzu booth

Riding the new Isuzu I-Van

Cap

Isuzu display

Free lunch at Hooters

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Ok talaga kayo Team Isuzu...2 thumbs up.....next time pasama kung magkakataon na anjan ako sa next gathering nyo...Wow talaga...Hoot hoot....

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Salamat XTRM_Ryder03... All ISUZU type are welcome. Add us on Facebook din for announcements: TeamIsuzu Pilipinas | Facebook

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Uyyy salamat sir...actually matagal na akong masugid na taga subaybay sa Team Isuzu sa Facebook and use to read lots of post doon...i used to have an Isuzu Crosswind which i upgraded a lot...tapos it will end up lang pala to somebody else. Well i hope whoever got my Ryder they will do same TLC on it. Now i got a 2008 Isuzu Alterra, i tried so many times to attend your EB's pero time did not permit. I will be home for a week starting the 20th hope there will be another EB which i might be able to attend to, gusto ko talagang magkaroon ng Team Isuzu sticker eh...He He..:D, i'll just stick around FB and Tsikot for any happenings baka sakaling makasama...more power sa inyo kalmadong pedro...and to the team.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Wow! Congratulations on your new ride! Thanks for the support. You're always welcome to join the meetings. Hope to see you soon.

Cheers,
    Kalmadong Pedro