New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Mga Guru ask ko lang got this problem with my speedometer. ung speedometer ko stuck na sa 40kph while ung odometer is still working...narerepair pa po ba to??Guys if you have this kind of problem feel free naman to text me or reply in this forum and leave ur contact number and i'll get back to you....mine is 09228161131

Isuzu Crosswind XUV 2003 AT

TIA

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jowel View Post
    Mga Guru ask ko lang got this problem with my speedometer. ung speedometer ko stuck na sa 40kph while ung odometer is still working...narerepair pa po ba to??Guys if you have this kind of problem feel free naman to text me or reply in this forum and leave ur contact number and i'll get back to you....mine is 09228161131

Isuzu Crosswind XUV 2003 AT

TIA

sir, kung makati erea po kayo pwede po kayong mag sadya sa Alter energy 9815 kamagong st. brgy. san antonio makati. or call 510-4968 look for mario or ronald...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    * LEGO Sir tnx for the contact number i'll consider that, but if you have any friends from south much better sana po kasi from Calamba, Laguna me.......

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Hmmm, the speedo is working but get's stuck at 40.... the needle may just need adjustment/calibration.

.... and I admit that it's my first time to hear of such case happening in a Crosswind....

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by L3GO View Post
    sir, kung makati erea po kayo pwede po kayong mag sadya sa Alter energy 9815 kamagong st. brgy. san antonio makati. or call 510-4968 look for mario or ronald...
    sir benz..clarify ko lang my speedometer got stuck at 40kph and my odometer is still working po....

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    Hmmm, the speedo is working but get's stuck at 40.... the needle may just need adjustment/calibration.

.... and I admit that it's my first time to hear of such case happening in a Crosswind....
    sir benz... clarify ko lang po..my speedometer got stuck at 40kph and my odometer is still working.....

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jowel View Post
    sir benz..clarify ko lang my speedometer got stuck at 40kph and my odometer is still working po....
    Exactly, I'd say that the needle of the speedo may have been misaligned somewhat... that's why you may need to open and realign it. Fact that it's "stuck" at 40 and does not go up or down clearly shows the needle got dislodge somewhat from it's position.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    mga sir just open up my speedometer gauge and its an electronic component na pala....malamang need to replaced na talaga ung speedometer gauge..anyone knows where to buy surplus gauges ng crosswind????

tia

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    any update to this problem?..ganito din po nangyari sa crosswind ko..stuck up sa 40kph

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ano ba ang meron sa 40kph? doon lagi ang stuck-up ng pointing needle.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
stuck up pointer of my speedometer XUV...