New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    totoo po ba matagtag ng sportivo kung kukumpara sa adventure anu po ba ng specs ng sportivo kaysa sa adventure po just asking lang kasi im planning to buy

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    sir, i think you have it the other way around.. as for as i have heard... mas matatag ang adventure compare sa sportivo.. sportivo has it all narin , looks, durbility, fuel efficiency, entertainment... hehehehe....

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    yun nga lang maingay makina ryt

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    di nmn matagtag ung sportivo we have a 2008 model..

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    for me its matagtag. oh nasanay lang ako sa ibang rides>???

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Actually, most newer Isuzus ride very badly compared to the older Crosswinds and Highlanders (we have a 98 Hilander, an 00 Crosswind, and an 04 Crosswind.. have also ridden the newer Sportivos... the best of the bunch is the 00 model Crosswind XTO).

It's up to you to decide whether it's liveable or not. Test-drive muna. Personally, I feel that the lower end models with the lighter and smaller wheels ride better than the fancy-shmancy top-of-the-line ones.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I suggest you consider the XTi variant for it has all the power features found too in Sportivo variant. for the same engine dun ka na sa mas magaan Mine is the first batch of XTO in '01 -the top of the line that time, ganito rin ang XTi, plus may turbo na rin (low charge) unlike ng Adventure.

Don't forget to test drive both, unahin mo yung Sportivo or XUV then sunod mo yung XTi. Good luck

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung XTO AT '01 model ay less sa tagtag. I was informed by Isuzu na design itong XTO para sa high speed highway driving. Mas mababa ang height niya sa lahat ng Crosswind variant.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    di naman ganun katagtag yung sportivo gustong gusto ko nga to eh .. kesa dun sa tagtag ng hilux sakit sa katawan pero sa speed kulelat sportivo pero sa entertainment ok siya kaso ingatan lang :D 140 top speed namin ..
    pinagtataka ko lang is noon may xtrm tito ko ang bilis niya.. or dahil naka hiace kami nun

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by nelany View Post
    Yung XTO AT '01 model ay less sa tagtag. I was informed by Isuzu na design itong XTO para sa high speed highway driving. Mas mababa ang height niya sa lahat ng Crosswind variant.
    No wonder... our mutant green one is the best I've ever ridden...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Sportivo