New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    mga sir baka matulungan nyo ako masyado sensitive ang alarm ng sportivo ko

dati na adjust ko na siya pero na diskarga ang battery ko lately na reset ung sensitivity ng alarm

nawala pa naman un instruction manual re sa alarm

tulong naman kung sino nakakaalam

salamat.....

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    i'v read in the other thread that you can find it at the bottom of the dashboard. andyan lang daw yung module ng alarm. not sure kasi i don't have our sportivo yet. will get it this morning pa. i'll try to ask the dealer and post it later.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    gud evening arnold1973. this is how to adjust the sensitivity of the alarm if your alarm unit is the same as the 2010 model. pero i suppose its still the same kasi ang pic sa instruction manual ay yung spare tire cover na may honeycomb design. yung makikita yung rim sa spare tire. i think 2007 model yun di ba or 2008. not sure. but on our manual, this is how it is done:
    1. disarm the alarm by pressing the 'disarm' button
    2. turn the ignition to "ON" position
    3. press the 'arm' and 'disarm' buttons simultaneously, the siren will chirp once confirming that the system is ready for adjustment
    4. press the '*' or 'panic' button to adjust the sensitivity. the siren will chirp indicating the level of sensitivity. press the button again to change the sensitivity setting. (1 chirp for level 1, 2 chirps for level 2 and so forth)
    5. turn the ignition to 'OFF' to exit the program

hope this helps.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Nasolve na ba problema mo sir? Share mo naman paano mo ginawa para maging reference sa iba. Tnx. God bless!

Sportivo 2007 Paano i adjust ang alarm?