New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    what do you think guys:old:

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    No reason to, really. It'll be a bit quieter at idle, and some people feel response is better, but you won't gain any economy benefits from going Nitro or using Petron Turbo Diesel.

I fill up once in a while to clean out the tanks. But the regular diesel is okay already.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    kahit ano pang diesel ilagay mo sa crosswind hindi na tatahimik at hindi na tutulin yan inshort magsasayang ka lang ng pera

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    kahit ano pang diesel ilagay mo sa crosswind hindi na tatahimik at hindi na tutulin yan inshort magsasayang ka lang ng pera

Kay nga... "a bit" lang.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    lagay ka na lang ng 2t

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    I tried to fill my tank with shell nitro + diesel just a few a days ago just to know if there's a difference from my regular diesel refill and I noticed an improvement on the acceleration and cleaner combustion. yung dating maitim na usok ay medyo malinis na ang lumalabas especially in the morning after starting the engine. By the way, it was recommended by a friend who also owns a crosswind xuv A/T who noticed a big difference on the perfomance of the engine after the switch. hindi naman masasayang ang pera mo sir for just a mere P2.50 difference when you can have a cleaner combustion and improved acceleration

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    ...I suggest you try it for yourself to know the difference

8. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Syuryuken, your wrong bro. sorry to say this. pero try mo uni-oil euro iv na ito. tahimik at tutulin crosswind mo. 2.6rpm at 100km/hr mobil delvac mx 15w40. but wait there's more! low emission pa. kasi pure diesel ito at madali masunog. give it a try friend. my ride is crosswind xuv a/t 05.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by marq View Post
    Syuryuken, your wrong bro.
    What did his wrong bro do? :rofl01:

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence! - carl sagan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast