New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I just bought an Isuzu LS pickup and it seems good kahit medyo luma na cya -1993 model, pero di pa ako masyado oriented. I just wanted to know kung worth ba ang nabili kong Pickup.I am a new member and I want to say HI to everyone!!!

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    welcome to tsikot bro!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Sir welcome..
    What do you want to know about your LS pick up?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    180K plus na ang natakbo ng pick up ko, and it seems well maintained cya, pero may konteng oil leak lesft side if your facing the hood. Saan most probably galing yung leak sir?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    4JA1 din ang 1993 LS, di ba? Left side ng hood makikita yung leak? The Compressor is the one nearest sa hood, left side. Or, baka sa left side ng engine bay. Maybe you can post a picture?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Opo sa leftside ng engine bay. nasa ilalim yung leak, d mo mapansin if you look from the top of the engine, pero sa ilalim ng engine d mo rin ma locate yung leak kase medyo maitim yung part na pinang gagalinga ng leak.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    LS owner here as well...

my rear oil seal used to leak...had it replaced about 3 yrs ago when i had the transmission redone...leaked again after overfilling one time but was controlled after draining some oil.

di kaya dun sa kabitan ng oil filter? try to clean that part that you suspect the leak is coming from and then check again after a trip or 2...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Thanks for the advice. Pa linis ko muna yung part where the lube oil filter is located, then we'll check with my mechanic kung dun talaga galing ang leak.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    welcome to tsikot.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    OO nga, mukhang sa oil filter yan. Kapag nag oil change kasi medyo messy talaga lalo na sa part na yan. Baka di maganda pagka kabit ng oil filter. I-degreaser mo part na yan tapos wash tapos biyahe then check kung may bagong oil na tumapon.

seeking infos about Isuzu LS Pickup