New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Ano po ang right na idling? sa akin po around 300rpm kung walang A/C. 500 kung naka A/C. any comments po? thanks

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    300!? That's too low. From my knowledge, it should be 700, with and without aircon. It's not suppose to fluctuate that much.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    manual says 750rpm +-50rpm

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    baka po inaccurate na yung tachometer nyo kaya ganon kababa ang reading

kung tama lang po ang feel nyo ng vibration ok na po yun basta di pumapalag ang makina

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    *tomtom that is too low?ano ba ang ride mo...on manual it says 750+/-50 rpm with or without aircon...baka nga po sira na tacho nyo with 300rpm I am sure mamamatay na ang engine sa ganyan kababa na rpm kung accurate ang tacho nyo...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    mga bro, paano po ba paggamit nung knob na malapit sa button for fog lamp? Has to do with idling ba?

tenx

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_manoy View Post
    mga bro, paano po ba paggamit nung knob na malapit sa button for fog lamp? Has to do with idling ba?
    That knob is the choke -- to manually (more like temporarily) adjust the idling. If the idling is low, adjustments should be done permanent (enginebay located)

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    That knob is the choke -- to manually (more like temporarily) adjust the idling. If the idling is low, adjustments should be done permanent (enginebay located)
    Thanks. now I know what that little knob is for.... so the right way to adjust is in the engine bay...?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bluechip_brian View Post
    Thanks. now I know what that little knob is for.... so the right way to adjust is in the engine bay...?
    Permanently? Yes, at the engine bay. The choke knob at the dashboard is for temporary idle up purposes only.

Right Idling for 4ja1