New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    My fuego's driver side window quit, can't make it go up or down... it's half open so i can't just leave it.

Any recommended shop near QC? I'm near banawe but I'm afraid to bring it there not knowing where exactly or what shop there are okay.

I'm planning to have the central lock checked too when they open the door panels, locking is centralized but when unlocking it 3 doors don't work

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Go to Wizzards tomas morato. its beside Dallas. near E. Rodriguez. I have mine fixed before not so expensive naman

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Or go to Jemson. He is in the part of Banawe that is not crowded and they do honest work. Visit them on Facebook "Jemson's Electrical and Jorge's Radiator Shop"

My cousin took his fiance's Crosswind to the Isuzu dealer due to a power window problem and they gave him a laundry list of parts to replace. Actually, kulang na lang buong pinto eh palitan nila.

Took it to jemson. For a few hundred bucks, problem solved!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jemson...50796818276590

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Or go to Jemson. He is in the part of Banawe that is not crowded and they do honest work. Visit them on Facebook "Jemson's Electrical and Jorge's Radiator Shop"

My cousin took his fiance's Crosswind to the Isuzu dealer due to a power window problem and they gave him a laundry list of parts to replace. Actually, kulang na lang buong pinto eh palitan nila.

Took it to jemson. For a few hundred bucks, problem solved!

Jemson's Auto Electrical and Jorge's Radiator Shop | Facebook

sir

1) do you have an idea how much is their repair for power window?
    2) do they do electrical wiring check up?

i will look for jemson? recommended by?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    3) Do they do seat repair for pajero fieldmaster (mechanical ung push button)?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Power window repair ranges from 500 up. Worst case was i needed a new motor, around 1500 installed for a toyota surplus part.

Yes, they can check. Just tell them.

Yes they also do seat mechanisms.

See the jemson thread in the security forum.

Recommended by me. Otep.

Your results may vary

recommended shop for busted power window and central lock of my fuego, help please