New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Good day mga Sir,

I just want to ask for recommended car repair shops / talyer that are specializing repairs for Isuzu Vehicles. I have a 2003 V6 Gasoline Powered Isuzu Trooper and planning to have its timing belt replaced. However, I am having a hard time looking for a specialized car repair shops / talyer aside from Isuzu Casa since my vehicle and its engine parts are obsolete. I also tried asking my suking car repair shop but they insisted that it may take longer time for them to make the replacement since all of the Isuzu engines that they repaired were all diesel powered and the availability of the parts might be an issue.

Is there any shops in Evangelista, Makati or somewhere in the South Area? I can also consider Banawe.

TIA po mga Sir!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Good afternoon boss!

Try inquiring sa Zix Performance sa Sta, Cruz, Manila. Mostly montero at fortuner timing belt replacement ang nakikita ko sa fb page nila. Baka sakaling pwede unit mo boss.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by neutral View Post
    Good afternoon boss!

Try inquiring sa Zix Performance sa Sta, Cruz, Manila. Mostly montero at fortuner timing belt replacement ang nakikita ko sa fb page nila. Baka sakaling pwede unit mo boss.
    Thank you Sir for the input! Nag-inquire ako sa Zix, unfortunately, they only cater Montys and Fortys, sa Isuzu ay hanggang Sportivo lang.

Anyway Sir, thank you!