New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Pwede po bang pagsamahin ang STEBEL at MITSUBA na Horn in one button?

kasi po I have a MITSUBA horn but pangit tunog nya pad diniinan ang pindot sa horn...

napangitan lang kasi me. hindi katulad ng STEBEL ko na nasira ay maganda ang tunog nya pad madiin ang pindot.hehehe

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by robz02 View Post
    Pwede po bang pagsamahin ang STEBEL at MITSUBA na Horn in one button?

kasi po I have a MITSUBA horn but pangit tunog nya pad diniinan ang pindot sa horn...

napangitan lang kasi me. hindi katulad ng STEBEL ko na nasira ay maganda ang tunog nya pad madiin ang pindot.hehehe
    Then why would you want to install both when you don't like the other horn?

Now if what you meant is having both horns "AVAILABLE" -- install a toggle switch wherein you can switch horns to your liking. But please, NOT AT THE SAME TIME!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    i want kasi yung mitsuba horn pad simple press pero like ko din yung long press pad stebel...hehehe pwede kaya yung ganun...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by robz02 View Post
    i want kasi yung mitsuba horn pad simple press pero like ko din yung long press pad stebel...hehehe pwede kaya yung ganun...
    Yeah but you have to be reminded, the horn is an audible supplement in driving, and not for the purpose of easy horn press.

As to specifically address your concern, I guess it's possible ... the question now is DOES IT SOUND GOOD RUNNING TOGETHER? Only you can answer that.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    robz02, pwede pagsabayin kung sa pwede. but i don't imagine kung ano tunog if you press it for more than 2 or 3 seconds.

i have that set up pero nagkabit ako ng toggle switch. one for my 2 bosch airmaster and another for my pair of mitsuba turbine. that way pwede mamili.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    Yeah but you have to be reminded, the horn is an audible supplement in driving, and not for the purpose of easy horn press.

As to specifically address your concern, I guess it's possible ... the question now is DOES IT SOUND GOOD RUNNING TOGETHER? Only you can answer that.

siguro medyo pangit pakingan...sabi sa akin parang 2 cars daw yung nagbubusina...hehehe

malakas ba yung horn makabawas sa battery na auto mo?

my maintenance po ba ang paggamit ng mitsuba turbine horn at yung stebel horn?How?

Question about horn?