New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    hi!!! newbie lang po dito! thing is my friend recently acquired a isuzu fuego 96 ata? gusto na namin i modify, he got a go already for some lifts pero all the other stuffs kami na bahala! yun nga lang sanay ako sa mga gamit nang cars pati shops kaya may ma sasuggest ba kayong stores? and pls may mga pics ba kayo na pwedeng i post para sample lang para makita naman namin yung full potential nya?both engine and aesthetics! lam ko sobrang dami dito eh! thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What kind of lift are you pertaining to? Body lift or suspension lift? Is it a 4x4 or a 4x2 double cab Fuego?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If it does not have canopy for the rear bed, it would be wise to invest protecting it with rubberized paint that doesn't chip off easily with heavy cargo.

Last edited by Ungas; March 21st, 2004 at 01:58 PM.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    or this one

hmmm that blue pick-up looks familiar.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    kala ko i wont get any replys w my post! ill have my friend log in here too para he can tell you guys all the details he want. i was there nga kanina sobrang excited na kami tom 1st time namin labas fo the car para mag hanap nang fog lights and the bed. its the model na nipost ni ARB na fuego! where makakabili nang murang functional snorks?
    its double cab and i think di naman ganun ka taas pa yung lift nya like round 4-5in lang ata? thanks talaga coz i dont know much about trucks! and ill be posting here for help most of the time til we get everything done! ano ba mga interior mods available for fuegos? like kits and gauge faces? thanks! oh last saan and how much mo nakuha yang bullbar mo ARB?ganda sobra!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    suspension lift yung habol nya eh!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    oh and i forgot to ask nga pala san kaya kami makakakita nang fender flares parang sa frontier? yung may lalagyan nang bolts and mas malaki than the usual?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    parang ganito..kahit sana magpafabricate kami ok lang eh may ma sasuggest kayo?thanks

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/418161

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ngerks! Di ganun kataas kamo ang gusto nyong lift but you indicated 4-5 inch lift?! Minor suspension lifts are only 20-50mm lift. And I think thats about it for torsion bar cranking. A 70-90mm lift kit might need more budget of about Php30,000-50,000 if I'm not mistaken. There are only two brand of snorkels available in the market, Safari brand whish is locally distributed by RATS and Airtec brand sold by Armark International.

The Nissan truck link you posted had body lift to achieve the lift and accomodate bigger tires.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ngerks nga!
    3" calmini suspension lift plus 3" body lift yun my friend.
    100K yun dito
    31 inch tires lang hirap na ang stock frontiers eh

the easiest way and less expensive is this:

crank the t-bar (do not exceed 2 inches)
    fabraicated long shackles (do not exceed 2")
    and 31 " tires

instant 2.5 suspension lift dre.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
newbie isuzu fuego pics?and help??